Sleeping through the night

Although I am not incontinent. I use a cpap while I sleep. It is such a hassle to get up to pee and get your cpap back on not leaking, I am wide awake by the time I get back in bed. I just as well get up and stay up.
Now I can sleep through the night with a good diaper on. I just wake enough to let go, then back to sleep. The best combination ever cpap/diapers.
I love it so much, I wish I could share it with people that complain about having to get up several times a night to pee. One of which is my daughter that is pregnant with identical twins. She is to the point of getting up 5 or 6 times a night .

I have always been a bed wetter, and mostly all my life was kept in night nappies, so for me I'll only wake if I hear a loud noise or a thud. more often than not I wet my nappy through the night, though some mornings, my wife is about to change me and my nappy is still dry, which now she teases me about.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Still_in_Nappies said:
I have always been a bed wetter, and mostly all my life was kept in night nappies, so for me I'll only wake if I hear a loud noise or a thud. more often than not I wet my nappy through the night, though some mornings, my wife is about to change me and my nappy is still dry, which now she teases me about.
My wife is completely accepting of my need for nappes but wouldn't change me I have always taken are of that my self.

I wear most nights to bed, not fully incontinent but when I have accidents they are really heavy. I sleep much better wearing my diapers and wake up much less when I am not.

I found that there is a trade off, I either get poor sleep or I wet at night. On one hand I can get poor sleep and go to work groggy or I can get sufficient sleep and have to take off a soaked diaper in the morning. My solution is a mattress protector, Northshore ATN with 2 SAP soakers that both have backs cut out to soak thru, then a cloth pull up with compression underwear over them to make sure they hug closely to prevent leaks, then high back plastic pants with tight elastics. Dry bed every morning, I have a diaper pail with a lid in the bedroom and I go to work with enough sleep.

I have slept lighter since being padded at night - I used to be naked and free in bed - now the constriction makes it slightly less comfortable hence I dot deep sleep as well - also during summer plastic backed padding makes me sweat and feel more uncomfortable if that helps - cloth backed leaks but is more comfortable

I wish I could pad up at night and sometimes I do. I can get up at least 2 a night to go to the bathroom and since I don't get many hours of sleep a night it can make working difficult. I have been known to sit up or stand up long enough to wet my diaper and go back to sleep. Generally quicker than if I had gotten up and used the bathroom not quite sure why that is. I don't wear all the time because my husband sleeps in the same bed and I don't want to have to explain wet sheets to him.

The only way I can sleep is with a diaper on. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and constantly have accidents.

I was getting up four or five times a night to pee, sometimes I wet the bed , a few years ago I started wearing diapers at night and just wet and go back to sleep , often now I don't recall waking but am always soaked in the morning , i sleep much better now and have not woke dry in many months

Wearing diapers and plastic pants to bed at night helps me get a good night's sleep too. I am almost always wet in the morning when I wake up.

Tundra1975 said:
The only way I can sleep is with a diaper on. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and constantly have accidents.
I would be laying an a lake o pee every morning if I didn't sleep in nappies.

ST50 said:
I would be laying an a lake o pee every morning if I didn't sleep in nappies.
I hear you no diaper equals wet bed, also for me no diaper equals wet pants I’m 24/7 in diapers I’m bladder incontinent

Reactions: Wetshisbed and chuck
jasonm03 said:
I hear you no diaper equals wet bed, also for me no diaper equals wet pants I’m 24/7 in diapers I’m bladder incontinent
Me too.

chamberpot said:
I was getting up four or five times a night to pee, sometimes I wet the bed , a few years ago I started wearing diapers at night and just wet and go back to sleep , often now I don't recall waking but am always soaked in the morning , i sleep much better now and have not woke dry in many months
I am a nightly bedwetter and sleep so much better sine my bedwetting ame back

Back