Sleeping Temperatures

What's your preferred sleeping temperature?

• warm

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • cool

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • other

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattiKins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Do you prefer your sleeping quarters to be warm, cool, or somewhere in between? I like to be warm. I sort of link it to my ab side, in my mind warm equals ''cared for'' I guess.

I like meat-locker cold but with lots of blankets and my hubby, but he likes a warmer room.

Wingull

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I like cold. It means I can wear pajamas to bed. And it reminds me of the mountains.

reddawn2988

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I like my room, and house, to be cold. Nothing like putting on my sleeper and curling up under the thick covers with my plushies to sleep the night away. I also enjoy wearing my touque and wool sweaters around so we keep things cold. Last winter my roommate and I turned our heat up to 55, although we once had our house down to 38 because of heater issues which was a bit too cold.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Master bedroom is set to 65f...

It's actually insulated separate from the rest of the house...house is set to 70 year round...

Hard to change it quick...mostly hydronic heating...Ground source geothermal...

B

Wazzle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I think a colder temperature would be better for the night so that you can get really comfortable under the blankets. But if it's only a nap a warmer temperature would be better because, for me at least, I nap without covers.

Plus if it's cold you can just get more covers; not much you can do if it's too hot.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
this poll is sorta vague, are we talking under the blanket or in the room, i voted other anyway. I like the room to be cool, less than 70F, meanwhile i want to be warm under my blankets. I hate sleeping without a blanket over me, and i rather dislike having to kick one leg out from under the covers in order the regulate bode temp although this is not uncommon to me.

xBabyDJx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like it to be cool. can usually just sleep in my diaper and t-shirt on cool days. once in awhile though, like to add more blankets and get all cozy.

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I prefer to be at about 70f or just under(warm), I still have a heating pad for my back paws. I sleep best if my tummy and chest is hot and my back is cool.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I like it to be fairly warm... around 16 or 17 degrees. But it seems like some here would think that cold and others hot... so... I don't know how to answer the poll!

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
this poll is sorta vague, are we talking under the blanket or in the room, i voted other anyway. I like the room to be cool, less than 70F, meanwhile i want to be warm under my blankets. I hate sleeping without a blanket over me, and i rather dislike having to kick one leg out from under the covers in order the regulate bode temp although this is not uncommon to me.
I didn't really think about the difference between room temperature and under-the-covers temperature until after I created the poll. I suppose everyone should respond based on room temperature.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I put other because I love the room to be FREEZING!! I love my big thick super warm duvet, and getting right in close to Charlie to sleep! He prefers the room a lot warmer though, which is a shame.

palutheran7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I like it pretty cool. Although I am a fan of big warm snuggly blankets as well. I just don't like it when I feel all warm and sweaty underneath them.

neighborhood

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I would rather have it cold and snuggle up under a couple of blankets with my head poking out than warm and no blankets.

Justgrey

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I love a colder room, but my blankets have to be heavy, almost crushingly so. I hate being too hot to sleep under lots of blankets.

DareYouToMove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For sleeping, it has to be cool. If it isn't, no sleep whatsoever.
I also agree with what the one person said about winter this year. One thing I love about the Christmas season is the cold nights and the snow. Both have been sorely lacking, this past year was the first white Christmas we had in years.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I remember reading that the optimal room temperature for sleeping is around 18 degrees centigrade. If I'm not wearing a sleeper I prefer it to be a couple of degrees warmer than that.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
I like it cold at night, My thermostat sits at 58 between bedtime and 6am. I'd set it colder but my fish don't like it, and in the coldest parts of winter, some of my pipes freeze if I set it lower. In the summer, My air conditioner chills my place to 68 at night, yes, I like to snuggle under heavy blankets

M

Muse

I like to be warm under the covers, but the environment around me to be cool.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
it has to be less than 40 while im asleep and i prefer 90 - 100 while awake. but now i have a Major Heat Producing PC and have to deal with lower room temps just to be able to control the CPU temp it sucks... I REALLY HATE THE COLD.

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Do you prefer your sleeping quarters to be warm, cool, or somewhere in between? I like to be warm. I sort of link it to my ab side, in my mind warm equals ''cared for'' I guess.

65F - The same temperature humans sleep best at on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.