Sleeping Temperatures

What's your preferred sleeping temperature?

• warm

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • cool

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • other

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Do you prefer your sleeping quarters to be warm, cool, or somewhere in between? I like to be warm. I sort of link it to my ab side, in my mind warm equals ''cared for'' I guess.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Cool. One can always pile on blankets to get warm and then kick a foot out to regulate one's body temperature, but if the room's too warm to begin with, it's a bit harder.

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Well, when it comes to room or environmental temperatures I prefer cold so I can turn the heater off and just snuggle up in layers of blankets after having hot cocoa or eggnog. Oh how I miss those nights. I really hope winter will be good this year. It's been warmer than I like it for the past few years.

MickeyM

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I like it as warm as possible, I might sweat a bit but it usually cools down a bunch after 12 am
electric blanket was a good buy!
Being cold is painful to me, might have something to do with my AS

TheEpicTuba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Cold, like 60-65 degrees cold. My room has no insulation and I live in Michigan so fellow people from Michigan know my trouble. Anyway I have an electric blanket I keep on low as well. But I also have strange additional sleeping habits

Luckyfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
18C.
Perfect Diaper temperature without the sweaty feel, and cold.

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I like it slightly cool, but not cold. Upper 60s is about perfect for me. I do have a couple odd sleep habits: I have to have a blanket on, even during the hottest part of summer, and I have to have a fan running, even in the coldest part of winter.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I contradict myself in bed. I have the fan blasting in my face every night. I like the breeze, and it helps with my tinnitus in my ears. It neutralises the ringing. But I like to be warm and cuddly in bed too.

So cold on the outside, warm on the inside. Yeah.. only I understand it.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
i keep my thermostat set at about 65 during the winter. I have a big heavy wool blanket that is really warm. last winter, I had my Footie pajamas that I wore every night so I was able to turn it down to 65 to save some energy. Now I don't have my footie pajamas because I wore holes in the feet by the end of last winter

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
i alwa sleep at room temperature. if its too warm i cant sleep and get stressed out. but too cold and i cant sleep either as im shivering or too cold to be able to sleep.

what can i say im fussy. especially as i dont sleep very well even when i ddo get to sleep i get maybe 4 hours in one go on a good night.

when i tell people i got 6 hours i got 6 hours during the night its never in big block tho as i will alwas keep waking up for no reason.

C

CrinklySiren

I can't sleep comfortably unless I'm inside an icebox. I usually put my air down to about 69 degrees AND i turn on the fan. its weird, i like to feel cold and cover up, but i dont like to warm up lol

Furcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Well, in Puerto Rico is tropical, temperature usually is 32c/89f ( May to October, night) also depends on the weather and humidity too. I try to be as cold as possible but if the temperature reaches 34c/93f for the night I turn on my AC in my room.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
It's nice when you can turn off the AC and don't need the heat yet. Just makes them footies all the better for sleeping.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
15C or so.(55-60F.)

Allows for me to make use of awesome sleepers and my down comforter. Prevents a waste of heat as well.

M

Maxx

I prefer to get my body adapted to whatever is happening outside. Fewer colds, etc. from the thermoshock, and I can perform better athletically regardless of season.

We don't have AC, except for a little window unit in the bedroom so the wife doesn't kill me in the summer. Typically it only gets used a few days a year when temps get above 95 F (Chicago area). I can take it hotter, she can't. No, its not that crazy. The basement stays relatively cool even on the hottest days, so that's a refuge that doesn't require paying ransom to Commonwealth Edison.

In winter, the thermostat is set at 63 F. One can always add clothes and blankets if necessary.

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I like the room on the cool side so I can regulate my sleep temperature by ceiling fan, sheets. Now that it's getting down into the 50's (10's c) I can sleep with the window open, wear my footie PJs I bought a few weeks ago and cuddle with my plushies. Ooh La La

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like things warm but my wife is the opposite, so we keep the house around 68 f. in the winter. I like wearing my footie jammies in the winter, so it works out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.