Status
Not open for further replies.

DLchao

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I just wanted to know if it is safe to sleep in an already wet diaper, will you get any rashes or anything?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Eventually, you'll have trouble. However, modern disposables are going to keep most of the moisture away. Sleeping in a wet disposable probably isn't going to lead to a rash. I'd be more concerned about cloth, but just keep an eye on the condition of your skin and you'll be fine.

puppyz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
All depends on your skin really, I sleep wet and never get a rash, never used to use powder or cream or anything really but that's just me. Next person you talk to could use all or none of it and still get a rash.
I've just started using baby powder for curing a rash but mainly as I'm wearing a heck of a lot more lately and for the smell :3
I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least use powder and see how you go.

Iamjust2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
If it was only wet within an hour or so of bedtime then you should be alright if it is just a little bit. Make sure to use some diaper rash ointment if you start to feel any irritation. Diaper rash is easily taken care of if you start early. For me it is not always affordable for me to change before bed when I am just a little wet. Just remember that the longer you wear it the worse it will smell when you wake up.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I sleep wet a lot of nights, and I wear cloth. I may have tough skin, but I use baby lotion in the morning, and I think that helps.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I sleep in cloth every night and am wet. I do use cornstarch powder though and not bothered by rash.

hunter1070

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Thats what its there for. I put one on before I get in bed and if I lay there and watch tv for a while, I will need to pee. So that pee and whet ever else happends while im sleeping stays there all night

dprboy1123

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
It's fine, but if you do it a lot you may get some irritation. A short break and a bit of lotion clears it right up.

DL2326

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I sleep in cloth every night and am wet. I do use cornstarch powder though and not bothered by rash.

Same here, I wear cloth every night, but use cornstarch baby powder, shower in the morning and never get rashes.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Safe, but depending on your sensitivity you will get diaper rash.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have basically the same thing to say, depends on your skin. With me, I have never gotten a rash before with either substance in a diaper for extended periods. I do have to note that if either is acidic, it then burns and you shouldn't keep in contact with it. I don't use diapers/pullups often but when I do I usually sleep with it some what wet all night.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
All depends on your skin really, I sleep wet and never get a rash, never used to use powder or cream or anything really but that's just me. Next person you talk to could use all or none of it and still get a rash.
I've just started using baby powder for curing a rash but mainly as I'm wearing a heck of a lot more lately and for the smell :3
I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least use powder and see how you go.
Same here. PS: Puppyz, your avatar is adorable!

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I generally wear disposables to bed, so I'm always changed into a fresh diaper to sleep in. That said, however, I do occasionally get unlucky and end up wetting myself immediately upon getting tucked in for the night, in those cases if it wasn't too bad I'll still sleep in it. I've generally come out okay, no rash problems.

bigbluehusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I routinely sleep in a wet disposable diaper and haven't had issues with rashes, tho I use powder

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am IC so I am in diapers 24/7. I do battle rashes here and there. it is not the sleeping in a wet diaper that usually gives me the rash. Just keep clean in between diapers and use lotion or cream. that keeps the skin protected.

cd158

Colin
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear goodnites but I don't wear every night but I have wet my diaper and then went to sleep in my wet diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.