Sleeping in Diapers and Wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somore

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anybody else do what I do?

I have been sleeping in diapers for probably over a year. My wife thought that it was weird, but is accepting. I have been using Dry Care 24/7 disposables and rubber or plastic pants. I usually drink several glasses of water before I go to bed so that I experience one or more wettings before morning. At first it was difficult to pee laying down, but with practice I can go easily when the urge is strong. Now I go to sleep and wake up when I have to go, wet and go back to sleep. The interesting thing is that when I am finished wetting, I become very sleepy again and immediately go back to sleep. Before diapers I would usually have to go once before morning, and when I would get up to go, I would be wide awake by the time I got back into bed. With the diaper, I sleep better, even if I go three or four times before morning. I get a good nights sleep, plus I enjoy wearing the diapers!

Cowgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have a sleep disorder which causes bed wetting so I'm not the best judge. I would say since it seems you are getting a better nights sleep then how can it be a bad thing. I use Tranquility Premium OverNight Disposable Underwear at night because they are very thick and absorbant for people like me who end up wetting multiple times a night. I'm not sure if I helped or not but I'm pleased to have met you. :)

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well if it isnt giving you any problems keep it up. If set it up right i can wet the bed and sleep through it without waking up.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
yes i sleep in diapers, and wet and sometimes go poopy. mmm, i love the smell

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
i love wetting diapers while i sleep

Me too, but for some reason it is harder to me to pee laying down, I need to either sit down or stand up. I've also been lacking of diapers recently, so... I think I have to save some money and go shopping.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I am close to the same. When I started using a CPAP, every time I would get out of bed to go pee, I couldn't go back to sleep. So when I started wearing diapers to be, I would just let lose in the diaper and fall back to sleep. For me, sleep is very important and if sleeping in diapers is what helps me get the sleep I need, then in diapers I go.

Viggo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wet while I'm asleep. And sometimes I can just recall that I was nearly awake when I wet.
Then it is a good thing that I was wearing diapers, because there is no way I could hold it.

pjd7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I sleep with diapers reasonably often, I can pee in bed (when really tired or relaxed) or sitting (its easier).

Only recently have I been able to sleep with a wet diaper on tho. Normally I would eventually get up and change myself. Im finding now I can sleep right through until morning.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do most of you who can wet while sleeping or lying down sleep on your backs? Do you use mostly disposable or cloth diapers? I am wondering because I think it would be totally convenient to be able to pee without having to lose sleep, but since I often sleep on my sides, I would worry about leaks, even in a good disposable.

I have found though, that they work just fine if I wet while standing and then lie back down.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I sleep on my back and wear cloth with plastic pants, so I don't have leaks. I think sleeping well while diapered happens, in part, because it brings a sense of peace and comfort to people such as ourselves. To coin a phrase, I sleep like a baby.

R

Rocket_Man55

When I do wear diapers I will wet them when I sleep. I do the exact same thing that you do. Just slightly wake up and pee then fall right back to sleep. It helps me sleep alot better also. :3 Dont got any diapers at the moment though. :(

ShoogyGlider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
sounds like what happens to me

i also sometimes have it where i don't wet then when i wake up in the morning it just floods out

Scalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I love the feeling of waking up wet, but if I do, i have to get changed right away. I'm always worried of getting a rash or something.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cloth diapers are better for us side sleepers. You still need good fitting plastic pants over them or they will still leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.