Sleeping in baby sleeping bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi all,

I´m Howie, and I´m living in Germany. This is my first day on this forum. :smile:

I love to sleep in baby-styled sleeping-bags. In the UK, I guess it´s called "grobag" or similar? I´m very much into them, and I´m very curious if there are others outside my country who also love snuggling themselves into such a cute, baby-styled sleeping-bag.

Hope to find many of you, and am curious for your answers...

Howie

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Guten Tag Howie,

To answer your question I have never done that but it sounds nice. :)

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not really sure what a baby styled sleeping bag is, but I have a normal one and I do like sleeping in it when its cold out. Since you brought it up that kind of wants me to sleep in mine tonight since its really cold out tonight, it's only 1 measly degree fahrenheit, or about -18 celsius outside now and the wind chill is at about -20 F, -29 C and it's chilly in my apartment, so I might sleep in my sleeping bag tonight to keep warm.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Not really sure what a baby styled sleeping bag is, but I have a normal one and I do like sleeping in it when its cold out. .

Hi Ace,

watch the attachment, and you see what I mean...it´s so comfy sleeping wearing it, and this one is very practical as well as it has a zip along the bottom side so you can walk in it when leaving your bed and close the zip when sleeping so your feet always stay warm...:smile1:

Do you like it?

Attachments

• BILD1187.jpg
    BILD1187.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 832

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That looks SOOO comfortable. And to think, here I am freezing my tookus off and I could be all warm in one of those.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ahh i have seen those on Privatina's website they look so comfy :]

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
It does look very cute and comfy, though to be honest I would love to have a sleeping bag, full stop. I don't care whether it is babyish or not, just having something to snuggle up in like that would be brilliant.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I also like "normal" sleeping bags when I´m sleeping outdoors and I stay together with others, but other than the one I displayed, they don´t comply when you turn around multile times in the night. I sometimes happened to ly outside the sleeping bag in parts at least, which cannot happen with the baby-editions, as the arms are stuck through the holes and therefore the sleeping bag has to follow any of your moves...very comfy!:smile1:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I never really seen one of those but as a kid I always played around with my sleeping bag when I woke up. Such as diving into it head first. <_>

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
A few years ago I made my own gro-bag style sleeper out of polar fleece. While I quite enjoyed the idea of it, actually sleeping in it has a been a bit of a challenge: While the rest of me is warm, I find my arms and shoulders freezing. Wearing anything else under it, I just get too hot. That said I might try the Privatina one at some point - maybe it was my design that was lacking :rolleyes:

Years ago, they used to make baby sleeping bags with long arms. I remember as child being jealous of a younger cousin being bundled in such a thing. I believe they're not considered safe these day due to the risk of the baby rebreathing into the sleeve or something. Pity.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Those do look very awsome =)
how'd you get them?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I never really seen one of those but as a kid I always played around with my sleeping bag when I woke up. Such as diving into it head first. <_>

Hi Fire2Fox,

what kind of sleeping bag was that?

Those do look very awsome =)
how'd you get them?

Hi Centende,

I got them via eb.. Germany. The one in the picture was made by an hungarian company who specializes in ab-clothing. As far as I know, they only sell their products via e..y, but do also ship to regions outside Europe upon special request, but this would be high shipping costs, I assume...

But meanwhile there are some private producers especially here in Germany. If you are interested, drop me an email or contact me via messengers, maybe I could help you get one

Terry

I remember as child being jealous of a younger cousin being bundled in such a thing. I believe they're not considered safe these day due to the risk of the baby rebreathing into the sleeve or something. Pity.

Hi ShyBaby,

I´ve never heard that longsleeve-sleeping bags would be unsafe for babies, and the toddlerboy of a good friend used to sleep in it up to he turned 1 yr, and he obviously felt very comfortably in it... but anyway, to us "bigger babies" it should not be a danger, shuold it? :smile:

The privatina products are quite good, although so far I only purchased some onesies there, but that new snugglebag (longsleeve) they recently presented on their homepage since sometimes comes me in mind...

In the UK I remember there still should exist Mummy Hazel who offers a lot of babyish products, but very pricy.....does she still exist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.