Sleeping in a messy diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

June

Has anyone ever tried this? If so, what was the experience like and what was the aftermath?

Role
Diaper Lover
umm... yeah

My advice would be to not do this unless you are willing to wash ALL of your bedding (blankets, sheets, etc). When I got up, it was kinda gross (but fun:shades:) because my diaper was no longer quite as warm and cozy. and the smell stayed in my bedding pretty much to the point where i couldn't smell it without gagging.

It's worth it for the experience, and I'm definitely going to do it again.... just when I'm willing to wash everything i sleep with.

sorry if this post is too gross or graphic :dunno:

Taiance

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i did it one time, i never had problems with the mess spreading to the sheets and whatnot. When i woke up it smelt horrid. I wouldn't do it again, but then again Castrum likes it.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've napped an hour or two without any issues but never tryed over night.

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
It could see it ending badly...

Best to put on some good cream (ie, Desitin) to protect against rashes. Then pray for no leaks.

If you're living with your parents or anybody with a functional nose who will try to enter your room in the morning... they might wonder what happened in there :eek:

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Tried this once and was actually awoken by it after it sorta...cooled off...worst 3 AM cleanup ever, heh

I'd say try it for yourself when you get some alone time if you want...ya might like it more than me

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
i would think the rash would be horrible!
Should be fine if the diaper isn't letting any of the urine out(Press-out upon weight), as that's mostly was causes rashes(Ammonia, there is a catalyst for converting parts of urine to ammonia in feces)

Though if you wanna be safe, use something like desitin(Sunblock with Iron Oxide can work in a pinch as well!)

Kokuei

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Well when im in a mood i will occasionally spent the night in a messy diaper. ANd i wake up with some times a bad smell, depends on wut ive been eating. and with plenty powder and cream to protect against rash. ANd be prepared for a long cleanup.

But i kinda like waking up in a messy diaper. Guess im weird.

But i will give some tips.

1. Be prepared for a messy clean up
2. Have a deodorizer handy
3. Makes sure you have plenty of powder to prevent rashes. Even if you have tough skin. (i do, but i still need to use some powder)
4. Make sure your diapers can handle the mess moveing around all night. Plastic pants never hurt.
5. Be prepaired for a big cleanup job when you wake up.

If anyone wants to ask me more about my expirences. just ask ^_^.

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't recall using any precautions for preventing rash and my skin was fine the next day.

I guess I'm just a man.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I don't recall using any precautions for preventing rash and my skin was fine the next day.

I guess I'm just a man.
Lies, you're not manly enough to be a man.

Just Kidding :D

But yeah, you probably weren't soaked when you went to sleep, just read what I said before and ya shouldn't get any rashes :p

Role
Diaper Lover
Lies, you're not manly enough to be a man.

Just Kidding :D

But yeah, you probably weren't soaked when you went to sleep, just read what I said before and ya shouldn't get any rashes :p
haha yeah It wouldn't have been too good if i was soaked. I was probably wet though:cool:

D

Deleted member 5880

Should be fine if the diaper isn't letting any of the urine out(Press-out upon weight), as that's mostly was causes rashes(Ammonia, there is a catalyst for converting parts of urine to ammonia in feces)

Though if you wanna be safe, use something like desitin(Sunblock with Iron Oxide can work in a pinch as well!)
Isn't there also hydrochloric acid in the feces, as well? (I am not sure all of it is neutralized by the bicarbonate produced in the pancreas)

If I ever tried it (which is very unlikely), I would use as much anti-rash cream as possible--and I would only let myself nap for a few hours. Not healthy.

waslost1234abc

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent
I'm fully urinary and fecal incontinent and on average wake up three mornings a week in poopy diapers...I have also done it on purpose because well I like the feeling and more wierd I like the smell if only because it instantly brings me back in time. I always use baby powder and desitin over night which is thicker because my ultra sensitive skin makes me prone to diaper rash...I also have a plastic sheet on my bed and frequently double up diapers and use boosters...some times I still leak(urine) but not so much of an issue with poop unless my digestive tract goes hey wire...

Also I shave daily both butt and crotch but also every where else...(Arms legs chest belly area)this is done to make clean up a breeze hygeine reasons and also finally AB reasons...

Every one is different...some like poopy diapers and some don't...I like it..

mhhendu

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I do it a lot. In fact, I'm in a loaded diaper in bed now (too much hassle to get up). No rashes if you use powder and no leaks with a booster.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've slept countless nights in a soiled diaper, never have had any of the faeces get out. The odor? Well, I wouldn't soil myself if I couldn't handle it. Make sure you're 'firm' though.

stonedd

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I really wish I could do this, however, every time I mess my diapers in my house it seems that the whole upstairs smells. I think if I messed and wet the bed I would wake up my with parents in my room asking what the Hell happened?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Here's what you do:
(1) Make sure you have a tough skin and don't get rashes easily. If you're prone to rashes, don't do it!
(2) Keep enough baby wipes around. Put on some old sheets in dark colors, cause you really don't want to ruin any new white sheets with brown matter.
(3) At least 24 hours prior to your messy night, start taking chlorophyll pills before every meal. These should reduce the odor of your body and feces (although your poop will get a green color - don't be alarmed).
(4) Fill up that diaper and go to sleep. If you want to keep your sheets clean, either use plastic pants, or wear a pair of shorts over your diaper.
(5) Use the baby wipes to clean up the worst before soaking in the bath tub for a while. It's probably best to wash those sheets even if they seem clean, and air out the room!
(6) Hope (pray if you're into it) that you won't get a rash and won't have to stand in school for a week! :eek:

Have fun!

Peachy

ExDLFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm tempted to try an overnight mess, it looks fun :p

But, is there a way to know if my skin is prone to rashes or not?

About chlorophyll pills, it's a "2 for 1". The green color isn't a disadvantage, it evens makes the messin more babyish! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.