Sleep In Diapers Training

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Like everyone says, it’s just getting used to it. So my advice would be to attend to other sleep hygiene matters and make sure you’re not doing anything to make it more difficult. Put away screens 30 min before trying to sleep. Wash your sheets regularly. Regulate the temperature and humidity in your room. Sleep in the dark. These basic things go a long way to sleep-plus-anything.

HomeAlone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ironically, last night I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep until I got up and put on a pull-up with a big padded Omatsu overnight cloth diaper and a cover over it! That was me at 3 a.m. trying to get into it without turning on the light and awakening myself further, lol. I like the snug feeling around my waist and the feeling of the bulk both between my legs and on my fanny. It did take a while to get used to it, but now I crave it.

wetnsquishy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ironically, last night I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep until I got up and put on a pull-up with a big padded Omatsu overnight cloth diaper and a cover over it! That was me at 3 a.m. trying to get into it without turning on the light and awakening myself further, lol. I like the snug feeling around my waist and the feeling of the bulk both between my legs and on my fanny. It did take a while to get used to it, but now I crave it.
I love the Omatsu overnight cloth diapers ☺️

wetnsquishy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have noticed that I don’t completely fall asleep at night until I wet my diaper. I will toss and turn for awhile but then about five minutes after peeing in my diaper I fall asleep. I’m not sure if I’m worried about leaking or I’m just waiting for the warm comfort of a wet diaper.

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Like everyone says, it’s just getting used to it. So my advice would be to attend to other sleep hygiene matters and make sure you’re not doing anything to make it more difficult. Put away screens 30 min before trying to sleep. Wash your sheets regularly. Regulate the temperature and humidity in your room. Sleep in the dark. These basic things go a long way to sleep-plus-anything.
I agree. I personally drop the temperature down one degree on my bedroom floor to promote sleep.

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have noticed that I don’t completely fall asleep at night until I wet my diaper. I will toss and turn for awhile but then about five minutes after peeing in my diaper I fall asleep. I’m not sure if I’m worried about leaking or I’m just waiting for the warm comfort of a wet diaper.
Yes, it's a sleep routine. I put on my diaper before I get too sleepy and just as if I wasn't wearing one, I always go potty right before going to sleep. Since I'm wearing my diaper I usually just use it instead of get out of bed, especially if my diaper has plastic tapes!

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Practice, practice, practice, that’s really the key. As others have said it just takes time to get used to, so keep practicing and you’ll get there eventually.