Status
Not open for further replies.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
In search of the best adult diaper. - By Justin Peters - Slate Magazine

My favourite quote:
If Abena is the Mercedes of adult diapers, then Molicare is at least comparable to a Volvo. Bulkier than its domestic counterparts, the Molicare is nonetheless a more wearable product, thanks to its superior fit, which envelops your netherlands snugly and completely. It felt like I was wearing one of those portable seat cushions that people bring to high-school football games. Frankly, I felt voluptuous.
Good to see 20-something fancy-pants journalists enjoying our fancy-pants :)

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
nice, at least he tried the mollis, too bad, those abenas are awesome. if only one out of every four in the last case i had didn't have a major diaper killing malfunction with the tapes (almost turns me off to them), they had tapes permastuck mostly to the bottom of the diaper, hit three in a row, i was pissed, 7 useless diapers out of a case of 36, the only fortunate thing is that they can soak up ALOT of pee.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I read it. It was a good read. Good find Incomplete dude.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes I agree with him, the store brands are bad and leaky, while the online brands are great.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'll have to admit... that was pretty funny.

Admittedly though... he could have done a more thorough job of picking brands. There are several American Made brands out there now that carry a more premium product. Secure and Dry 24/7 to name two.

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, I didn't quite get why he didn't test the Abenas. He's got quotes all over the article from the guy who runs XP Med, who also sells Abenas. Though, a straight wearing as many diapers as he seemed to have worn, maybe he just couldn't keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.