Slap Chop - The one item that should be in every Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Wow, that's actually cool.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Thank you for the posting of that, F2B [so I didn't have to go find it again =)]. I instantly think of that when ANYONE says slapchop ANYTHING now. XD It is awesome.

F

Falkio

"You're gonna love my nuts! See that? No more boring life! Your life is going to be exciting now."

Very funny game spoof, I think. :D

(I need a slap chop, come to think of it.)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I showed it just now to my wife. Her comment? I think I want to get one of those....hahahahaha.....

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That is an insanely awesome remix. My sister showed it to me a few months ago and I couldn't get enough -- whenever it comes on my iPod, I "sing" along!

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
that song (same with the shamwow and mj tribute) is brilliant, thumbs up for steve there! a friend showed it to me some months back and I still love it! ^^

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This was fun although it took an hour to down load. (the drawback of living so rurally that all you can get is dial up internet). Especially liked the old woman at the end, chop, chop, chop. It was crazy funny, babydia.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wasn't this the rip off of Billy Mayes' slap chop thingy? I know that guy ripped off his absorbies and all.

RIP Billy :(

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
In that commercial I love the line..."You'll love my nuts"....LOL!!!

I recently saw on the Bio Channel a biography of Ron Popeil. I think he also had a gadget similar to Slap-Chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.