Skiing / Snowboarding (in diapers of course)

Looks good! Perfect for diapering up in the snow!

It looks amazing, appears to be amazing for discreet diapering

LePew said:
Who's skied or snowboarded in a tape-on diaper before? How much use did you get out of it, how did changing go?
Are they comfortable while skiing? Do they get cold like you're straddling an icicle?
Did you have buy ski pants that were the right shape/size for hiding the diaper?

Tell us about it!

Me, I'm going for my first diapered ski trip in like 9 days (Christmas). I hold my wife I was going to wear a diaper and her reply was "what the fuck!".... "sorry babe, it's on my bucket list". So yea, it's going to happen.
I have ski pants but they're tight enough to ride up my crack so that won't do. I just ordered this ski bib on Amazon because it looked baggy, so I hope it's up to the task. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BJ6L3HFF
@LePew - How did the diapered skiing go? I'm out on a ski trip right now. I've been wearing Tykables Cammies. I've been able to ski all day non-stop... Only issue is the cut in the crotch makes them so thick when they get wet, it's been tough to keep the skis parallel!

EcoIncon said:
@LePew - How did the diapered skiing go? I'm out on a ski trip right now. I've been wearing Tykables Cammies. I've been able to ski all day non-stop... Only issue is the cut in the crotch makes them so thick when they get wet, it's been tough to keep the skis parallel!
The road to the ski place was closed due to excessive snow and downed trees, we had to cancel! We’ll be going again this Saturday (2 days from now)

• Sad
Reactions: EcoIncon
LePew said:
The road to the ski place was closed due to excessive snow and downed trees, we had to cancel! We’ll be going again this Saturday (2 days from now)
Better luck!

Ok, so I went skiing, wore my new super baggy ski pants and a Tena Slip Ultima under some compression pants. Totally 100% discrete, even without a ski jacket, there was no way anyone could tell; and I felt totally at peace in a diaper surrounded by TONS of people. It was great!

I pulled the diaper down and peed in the toilet when I got there and surprisingly, I didn't have to pee for the whole time I was there so I didn't end up using the Tena diaper at all. But I really enjoyed wearing it and it didn't interfere with my skiing in the slightest.

I was on the hunt for other padded skiers and was pretty sure I spotted one wearing a megamax type of diaper - the shape outline looked just like it. I could tell from the front as he walked but I doubt it would've stood out to the untrained eye.

Reactions: TigerDL, LeifErikson and EcoIncon
Getting ready to go snowboarding today. Got a Bambino Bellissimo on and noticed it’s invisible under my gear. Feeling very confident, but hoping it won’t impact my boarding ha

Reactions: TigerDL, EcoIncon and LePew
Skied yesterday in a BetteryDry. Good balance of all day protection (don't want to miss a minute the lifts are open!) and full mobility while carving those turns.

Reactions: LeifErikson and LePew
EcoIncon said:
Skied yesterday in a BetteryDry. Good balance of all day protection (don't want to miss a minute the lifts are open!) and full mobility while carving those turns.
How’d that go? Did skiing get harder as they filled up?

Reactions: EcoIncon, MangaFan and LeifErikson
LePew said:
Also wondering this! I had only a very tiny wetting/dribble, but was comfortable the entire time. No limitations to my movement. I’m curious if a full dip would impede mobility

Reactions: TigerDL and EcoIncon
LePew said:
I had skied earlier in a Tykables Cammies and as they filled up, the cut on those made it impossible to keep my skis together (I looked subsequently and noticed the Cammies are a "waddle cut" so while my wife likes the print, and they're generally a great diaper, I won't ski with them again).

The BetterDry was much better for that and near the end of the day when they were approaching their safe capacity, there was only a slight pressure in the crotch when trying to hold a tight parallel.

Reactions: TigerDL, LeifErikson, MangaFan and 1 other person
I think it works out pretty well and also helps keep your butt from getting cold when you’re sitting on the chairlift.

I wear Goodnites a lot when skiing. Sometimes full on tapes but not always.

You change in the bathroom, usually people are busy with their own stuff to notice what you are doing. I am pretty comfortable with it, but I usually prefer Goodnites rather a full tape on for more flexibility.

Reactions: LeifErikson
I have snowboarded many times diapered. I don’t have much choice because I am IC. There have been a couple of occasions where my diaper has split and fallen apart at the end of the day from being so active. One solution would be to wear a diaper cover or plastic pant over it. Usually my under layer is pretty snug so it is not an issue.

Reactions: TigerDL, LeifErikson and cantwait
Eclectic said:
I have snowboarded many times diapered. I don’t have much choice because I am IC. There have been a couple of occasions where my diaper has split and fallen apart at the end of the day from being so active. One solution would be to wear a diaper cover or plastic pant over it. Usually my under layer is pretty snug so it is not an issue.
Wow, that would be terrible.

I think it'd be awesome skiing padded, but I'd worry about what would happen throughout the day. I ski hard, and I can't help but feel it'd become a problem the longer I skied and the wetter the diaper became. I might try Goodnites when I go next month.

hti24 said:
I think it'd be awesome skiing padded, but I'd worry about what would happen throughout the day. I ski hard, and I can't help but feel it'd become a problem the longer I skied and the wetter the diaper became. I might try Goodnites when I go next month.
I had a similar thought this morning as I took off my ABU Dinorawr. The hook and loop was flawless and the diaper super comfortable. I don’t think a 24/7 or Tena would survive at the tapes. Choose wisely on the slopes!

Love skiing being padded many times on the peaest also came in very handy at the apre ski afters lol

I've never skiied as a child, because I only started skiing in 1995 when I was 15 not earlier than 5 years of age.

However given the fact that I am getting older and that I am already partially incontinent I am considering maybe at sime point in my life that I will be wearing diapers/nappies under my ski wear.

However at this point in my life that hasn't happened yet.

All the time. A good ABDL diaper can last all day with intermittent booster changes throughout

Back