Skiing / Snowboarding (in diapers of course)

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who's skied or snowboarded in a tape-on diaper before? How much use did you get out of it, how did changing go?
Are they comfortable while skiing? Do they get cold like you're straddling an icicle?
Did you have buy ski pants that were the right shape/size for hiding the diaper?

Tell us about it!

Me, I'm going for my first diapered ski trip in like 9 days (Christmas). I hold my wife I was going to wear a diaper and her reply was "what the fuck!".... "sorry babe, it's on my bucket list". So yea, it's going to happen.
I have ski pants but they're tight enough to ride up my crack so that won't do. I just ordered this ski bib on Amazon because it looked baggy, so I hope it's up to the task. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BJ6L3HFF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jacklittlepawz, todderhr, Kittyinpink and 1 other person

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
When I was younger I smuggled drynites(goodnites) to the skiing trips and I used them by around midday. By the end of the day where I was doing less activity because I was tired so things did cool off and I had to change.
Last time I went skiing and I wasn’t super invested into my DL comfort. When I wore a tape diaper (plastic backed tena maxi) it was bulky but the jacket over hanging the pants covered up the bulge mostly. I wet freely but it did swell and made my pants too tight. Sitting on the chair lift was uncomfortable and I got a bit of a rash because of the increased weight from all the gear.
Wearing the pull-up was much more comfortable and manageable because you can have a couple of them on hand to change through the day. Skiing in a pull-up was better for my technique and rash resistance because I could only safely wet it once and didn’t get major bulge like the tape on which pushed my legs apart causing me to get a little sketchy. Try both because you may have a different body shape and form of skiing. Boarding you sit on your butt much more so I can envisage the leaking and diaper popping at the seams from squishing it when wet.
Now I know what lotions/creams and powders I need to keep a rash away and I would use a diaper like megamax for odour control and how well it forms when wet.
Knowing where the toilets that have the best facilities for changing is a key factor for deciding where you have to be just in case you need to change soon.

Hopefully your wife is accepting of your preferences. If it makes her uncomfortable maybe it’s best not to indulge too much?
Good luck 😸

Reactions: perlFerret and TigerDL

SnugglePants

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve skied (snowboarding) in Japan wearing a bambino. It’s perfect. No one knew and I travelled there with my father, brother and brother in law. I’d snuck one into my suitcase and on the last day I went out for the day on my own. It was warm, I felt secure and comfortable no one would have been able to tell I was wearing. One of the most exciting memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and chamberpot

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I haven’t tried but I def will this year. My wife and I have been on a multi year hiatus from skiing for various reasons. I bought what look like snowboarding pants to accommodate a diaper and am installing my new crossbars for the car rack today. I think it will be great. I’m still going to use the restroom though. I can’t imagine sitting in a wet diaper all day.

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I ski every year in a one-piece ski suit with a diaper. No one would ever know. I do use the restroom most of the time. Once that pee does get cold it stays cold. Not good. I am usually out from first tracks to last lift. If I do pee in the diaper early in the morning I'll change at lunch time.

Reactions: Pinklittledino and EcoIncon

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I haven't skied the last 4 or 5 years but used to ski diapered all the time and never had a problem with the diaper getting cold, I used to just wet my pants but that got really cold really fast , it never showed that i had wet pants on because the bibbs that i was wearing didn't allow water to pass in or pee to pass out.. but it did get very very cold.

Reactions: wiliawi

JoeMusic1976

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have snowboarded a lot while wearing a diaper.
So much more convenient in so many ways:
  • It's fun
  • The diaper protect from the cold when sitting down
  • No wait at bathrooms
  • It's fun
  • Did I mention that it's fun?

With the thick, noisy snow pants, nobody suspects even the thickest,
crinkliest diaper underneath.
And I am willing to bet that I wasn't the only adult on the slopes
who was wearing diapers.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, NorthwestDiaperDude, MetalDan86 and 2 others

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
JoeMusic1976 said:
I have snowboarded a lot while wearing a diaper.
So much more convenient in so many ways:
  • It's fun
  • The diaper protect from the cold when sitting down
  • No wait at bathrooms
  • It's fun
  • Did I mention that it's fun?

With the thick, noisy snow pants, nobody suspects even the thickest,
crinkliest diaper underneath.
And I am willing to bet that I wasn't the only adult on the slopes
who was wearing diapers.
I wouldn't take that bet , I am sure that others are diapered on the slopes

Reactions: JoeMusic1976

Scott729

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I went skiing last year I wore Depend Real Fit Pull-ups and they worked great. I never had a leak. One day I also put pampers into my underwear and it worked just fine. our Condo was slope side so if I had to change, I just went back to our room. One time I did go into the public bathroom and noticed a higher than normal amount of baby diapers in the trash. I can’t help but wonder if diapers are an untalked about thing or if parents are using them on their kids for the same reason we are talking about, convenience.

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL

TheGazelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Snowboarding diapered is definitely the way to go! Been many times and it is more comfortable and convenient. I have never gotten cold but I don’t putt around. If you wear good clothes cold shouldn’t be a problem.

Reactions: TigerDL and chamberpot

wiliawi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I am a member of the diaper skiers group. Lol. It's the ultimate in convince and the snow pants make them completely discrete. I have not gone in a couple of years but I hope to this year.

Reactions: TigerDL and chamberpot

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I ski diapered all the time. One of my favorite memories is of being diapered by my ski teacher as a kid, and since then have always loved to ski in thick diapers.

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's the changing situation like - with those small and busy bathrooms?

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear thick enough that I don't have to change during the day. One of the best benefits of snow pants!!!

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I don't think a Tena Slip Maxi is going to get me through the ride there, the skiing, and the ride back. So yea, I'll have to figure something out.

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went skiing a lot when I was younger and in college(20s).....I remember the hassle at times to have to use the bathroom with all my thick padded gear on. At that time period I wasnt really into diapers too much and didnt even dare entertain the though being with a bunch of girls on the trips. I didnt want them finding out I was ina diaper if I used one. I look back nowadays and thinking how it really wouldnt have been a big deal. They would never had known. We all were in thick bulky gear and no one wouldve known. I dont really ski now but if I went would be wearing for sure to save on bathroom trips. Theres a lot of practical scenarios where one could wear a diaper whether incontinent or not if you think about it. A ski trip is one if them.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
LePew said:
Who's skied or snowboarded in a tape-on diaper before? How much use did you get out of it, how did changing go?
Are they comfortable while skiing? Do they get cold like you're straddling an icicle?
Did you have buy ski pants that were the right shape/size for hiding the diaper?

Tell us about it!

Me, I'm going for my first diapered ski trip in like 9 days (Christmas). I hold my wife I was going to wear a diaper and her reply was "what the fuck!".... "sorry babe, it's on my bucket list". So yea, it's going to happen.
I have ski pants but they're tight enough to ride up my crack so that won't do. I just ordered this ski bib on Amazon because it looked baggy, so I hope it's up to the task. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BJ6L3HFF
I wore a Bambino Bellísimo during a ski trip to Ski Snowstar in Andalusia, IL and it actual kept me warmer down below and was fairly secretive since the rustle of snow pants masked any crinkle from my diaper. Changing wasn’t a big deal since I did not use the diaper, purposely voiding a Number one at the men’s stall. 😚 The experience was fun overall.

NW47guy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wore a thick diaper under my ski pants thinking I wouldn't need to hike into the deep snow to relieve myself several times because of all of the hot chocolate and water I drank. Once my diaper was pretty saturated, it wasn't any fun at all. Each time I fell I could tell the diaper was leaking because of the impact of me going down. I tried it a few times after that 1st time but I didn't use the diaper those times, then it was comfy cozy and no one could tell that I was diapered.

Reactions: IcyBlue

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I am usually diapered when skiing.
If I am on ski track for just like 2-3 hours, then I am usually in Attends Active Slip M10. They are excellent when you move a lot, good precautionary measure.

When I am out on slopes for prolonged period, then is usually Tena Active Fit Maxi or BeterDry with pull up plastic pants over diaper.
Then I am sure that I will definitely use diaper a lot.
After it is basic layer ( short spandex snap on long sleaved onesie and leggins or spandex overall)
My SO do the same.
She also put protective ski diapers over basic layer in case of fall and winging that I should do the same.

When I was a kid my mum or my aunt diapered me ( disposable diaper and plastic pants) as a safety measure.

Last edited:

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm fully padded when I decide to go Show Shoeing .