• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

sizing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
alright. well, i ran out of my medium tranquility ATN's last friday, and this past monday morning, i ordered more. i ordered 3 packs of the Large ATN's. but im worrying that they will be too big. i am a size 38 pant. the mediums are 32'' to 44'' waist. the large's are 44'' to 58''. the reason i ordered large is because i had to stretch the mediums to fit. just wondering if i should be worried. thank you

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
ATN's are very similar to Molicares, both brands run a tad small, on the flip side Abena's run large. The smallest however are Medlines >.<

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
alright, so i should be fine? i also like it when the tapes aren't on my sides, more in front of me.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
In my experiences the ATNs were always sized a bit small. I'm a 34" waist and I didn't like the way ATNs fit me. If you have to stretch the mediums in order to get a proper fit I'd definately go with the larges.

Role
Diaper Lover
If you don't know whether they will fit or not why did you buy three packs? I think one or two samples would have been better.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
that, is an excellent question. that i dont have an answer for. they fit me width wise, but it goes like, mid back, to past my bellybutton.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have found that being of "average" build sucks for buying diapers. I have a 34-38" waist depending on how close to the holidays it is :p and it always seems like the Medium size for most brands is just a tad too small, but then the Large size is huge and I have a hard time getting them to stay on.

One nice thing about being able to wear both sizes though is I can "stuff" with a medium size by taking an xacto knife and cutting slits in the backing of the medium before putting it on, and then putting the large on over it. I usually stuff with a medium Tena Super with a large Abena XL on the outside. The combo of those two could have stopped the great flood in its tracks hehe

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
yea, i feel you, altho i am a 38 waist, all the time :p

yea, i usually stuff with some depends, sometimes 2. when i had my medium ATN's, right before i ran out, i used 3 diapers at once :p

Status
Not open for further replies.