Sizing in rearz inspire incontrol ?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My next abdl purchase will be some rearz inspire incontrol. and I know some of you use these. so the sizing is medium 32'' to 42''. or large 36''to 52''. I am a 36''waist. so obviously my question is, in your experience do I go for the medium or the large? also are they any good?

Reactions: Diprs2

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I bought some rearz violet seduction earlier this year. I am 5' 8" with 38 in waste and I bought a large but I felt like a medium might had fit better. They was almost the same size as a large mega max. I always wear a medium Mega Max. They was a premium diaper the only complaint other than being a bit large for me was that when they get pretty wet they feel wet on the skin. After a few weeks of using I got the first rash I have had in years. But I like to get my moneys worth out of a diaper too. I never break out in Mega max and I always feel dry. Be sure to let us know what you think of them.

Diprs2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ben0510 said:
My next abdl purchase will be some rearz inspire incontrol. and I know some of you use these. so the sizing is medium 32'' to 42''. or large 36''to 52''. I am a 36''waist. so obviously my question is, in your experience do I go for the medium or the large? also are they any good?
I bought a bag to try out and get an idea on sizing.
I ordered large since my size is in the 36-38 range and they fit perfectly. They are also very "thirsty". I love them!

Reactions: Diaperman95

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
They are my regular daytime diaper. See a recent post about the Incontrol line of diapers. I am a 32” waist and wear medium. The top tapes are about 3” apart. You should be fine with a medium, but don’t take my word for it, get some samples first in large and medium.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95

nappyonme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m a 36 and mediums fit really well.

camperspampers1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
nappyonme said:
I’m a 36 and mediums fit really well.
Agreed. I originally tried large, but found medium fit better. I have a 36" waist.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Eclectic said:
They are my regular daytime diaper. See a recent post about the Incontrol line of diapers. I am a 32” waist and wear medium. The top tapes are about 3” apart. You should be fine with a medium, but don’t take my word for it, get some samples first in large and medium.
Samples are always a good Idea.