Size up diaper fitting

FallenWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Okie so I’m about a 34 waist and 36 hip(actual measurement not pants size, thats 32) and i’ve always usually worn mediums in every diaper brand and in the daytime when I’m moving around its not bad. But recently I’ve noticed a lack of space “up front” that makes Sleeping extremely uncomfy. So I started getting larges For nighttime. My problem is that even though i love how babyish and small the larges make me feel, i cant seem to get the leg gathers snug enough and it makes me worry about leaks. Does anyone have experience with being in between sizes and possibly know a better taping method to get a snug fit around the legs? I’d love some advice, thanks!

(TL;DR: my bits get crushed when I’m sleeping in mediums, need tips for getting snug fit at the legs in a larger size)

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FallenWolf said:
Okie so I’m about a 34 waist and 36 hip(actual measurement not pants size, thats 32) and i’ve always usually worn mediums in every diaper brand and in the daytime when I’m moving around its not bad. But recently I’ve noticed a lack of space “up front” that makes Sleeping extremely uncomfy. So I started getting larges For nighttime. My problem is that even though i love how babyish and small the larges make me feel, i cant seem to get the leg gathers snug enough and it makes me worry about leaks. Does anyone have experience with being in between sizes and possibly know a better taping method to get a snug fit around the legs? I’d love some advice, thanks!

(TL;DR: my bits get crushed when I’m sleeping in mediums, need tips for getting snug fit at the legs in a larger size)
I think I've got the same problem with mediums. When I tape them up the tabs don't come across very far although when I use them they always work fine. I've ordered some large samples which are yet to arrive. If these work I'll probably start ordering large going forward

FallenWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Lostboy123 said:
I think I've got the same problem with mediums. When I tape them up the tabs don't come across very far although when I use them they always work fine. I've ordered some large samples which are yet to arrive. If these work I'll probably start ordering large going forward
i'll have to just get both going forward depending on if i can get the leg gathers more snug on the large. that, or find some mediums that run between regular medium and megamax medium

IMNdiapers

lil’Cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Like you I find myself in between sizes as well (I have more muscular legs/body type). I have found that a few companies do offer a size in between mediums and larges and are typically called regular, the most notable brand doing so being Seni (if you have not tried them I would highly recommend trying them as they offer some extremely nice premium features at a very affordable price point, Super Plus or Quattro seem to be the crowd favorites).

However I will say that these in between sizes are typically the same overall dimensions as a medium diaper but with extended wings so that the tangential angle or Arc (The cut for the legs that gives a diaper an hour glass shape) do not change making it fit basically the same as a medium as far as fit goes for the crotch and rear but if the overall length/rise of the diaper changes a different fit will occur in the crotch and rear this can happen by 2 different methods. 1) either they extend the overall material length in the body of the diaper or 2) you change the tangential angle or arc cut of the diaper in the wing panels.

you can achieve this too with a smaller sized diaper by cutting a different angle in the front wing panels, quite a few people do this to achieve a better fit with certain ABDL diapers as it make a longer body and changes where the diaper rides on your hips/waist.

Personally I like being in between sizes as it gives me plenty of options to choose from if items are on sale/out of stock and it can have added benefits such as the level of discretion when wearing under certain types of clothing ect.