• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Size differences (baby diapers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, yeah, THEY DON'T FIT PROPERURLY BLAH BLAH. For those of you who do enjoy the baby diaps over the adult ones, I was curious as to how Luvs 6 stacked up to Baby Dry 6? There's a sale for a mega pack, 40 for 10$, so I was wondering if they were the same size/stretchability as Baby Dry?

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The Luvs are better than the Pampers in my opinion.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
If I remember correctly, they are the same size.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
They're pretty similar. I tried both Luvs, but only Cruisers. Never Baby-Dry. Both would work fantastic as a stuffer. But, they're good on their own as well.

--The Silent Assassin--

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
33" on the waist and I can fit into a single size 6 Luvs diaper! :D w00t on my part I suppose. It's tight, and sometimes the tabs break off, but otherwise it's a very good baby diaper.

I'm not sure about the pampers, as I had a pack of size 5 baby-dry that I would wear. Not one at a time mind you, as that statement would be outlandish of me to say. Rather I found it was easy, though not as enjoyable as a single diaper could be, to put them end to end and wear them.

As for cruisers size 6, I'm close to getting a pack, though someone should warn me if this is a foolhardy move, don't want to be wasting my diaper fund now do I :two cents:

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Don't get the new Cruiser size 6, Milla. They shrunk all of the cruisers down after size 7 came along in order to make it seem like their was a difference between old Size 6 and new Size 7. I'd stick with B-Dry 6.

Anyway, I checked Luvs.com, and they have a new version out. Parents seem to hate it. Overly leaky, paper-thin. I'm reconsidering...

Status
Not open for further replies.