Size Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
So... 5"2 110lbs, what size/brand diaper would fit that? and no its not for me.

i didnt want to say why i was asking but after reading my post, it sounds creepy. its for the girlfriend who says she's interested in trying it. but i dont know what size to suggest without buying a bunch and them not working

Last edited by a moderator:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It depends mostly on waist/hip measurements, but with with that height/weight I'd expect her waist is pretty small. Personally I'd say small or medium. Best way is to measure. It will say on the bag what size hips it fits, usually. If you're on the border, go for the bigger one. You can always tuck away extra plastic.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Medium might be a little large, but like chevre said its all about the waist measurements. What kind of diaper did you have in mind?

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Actually, I said it's mostly about hip size :p. Especially for women, since some tend to have small waists but big hips.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It's all about the hip-size! Measure her hips then compare to the size-range on the package! Simple, no!?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Many teenage girls can fit into L/XL goodnites. Maybe try getting those for her? They're not "real" diapers... but the prints are cute and a lot of the girls like them.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I would go for a real diaper too... but I think it might be easier to "introduce" someone to the whole thing if you went with pullups first... then graduated into the diapers.

Craig

Est. Contributor
Well, seen as it all seems to be in the hip size cant you get a chance to just look at the label in the back of her pants, it will tell you there but thats all I can think off :S

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Well, seen as it all seems to be in the hip size cant you get a chance to just look at the label in the back of her pants, it will tell you there but thats all I can think off :S
Here in the 'states girls pants sizes aren't printed in inches like boys sizes are. If you look on the tags of girls jeans you'll find sizes like 8, 10, or 14... which tells you absolutely nothing.

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For the hight and weight described I would suggest Small/Med but again its all about hip size. The advice about goodnites is good too because its girlish and not as big of a step. If shes only 110 lbs you might even be able to get away with Pampers size 7 or training pants if you want to try the babyish thing.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm 5' 4" and weigh 120, I wear a medium mostly, but they are times I like a big diaper and wear a large, bigger is always better, you can't do anything with a diaper if it's too small.

But on a big one you can cut down the front panel and trim here and there and it works good.

Go with a medium that way you will bo oK if your hips a little wider.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Craig: I'm quite familiar with female pant sizes... if you can get the size and post it, I can give you the size diaper she should probably wear.

Sparkz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Craig: I'm quite familiar with female pant sizes... if you can get the size and post it, I can give you the size diaper she should probably wear.
She fits a girls size 12, womens 2 or 3 I think. When you say you fit in a medium do you mean medium adult diapers?

Ya I definetly want babyish.

Sparkz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
So I got her pull ups, largest I could find, we'll see if they fit.

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Your girlfriend sounds like she's at that unfortunate point where she's too big for baby diapers/training pants and not quite big enough for adult diapers.

Tena makes a line of "Youth" diapers (or briefs, as the euphamism goes) which you should be able to order online because I've never seen a pharmacy carry anything more than Tena disposable underwear, nothing plasticy.

Status
Not open for further replies.