Status
Not open for further replies.

aNerdyAnorak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I know baby/toddler nappies are often frowned upon by some people on this site, and I understand why some people feel this wau. however I am thinking of trying toddler nappies. I am wondering if any shops sell size 7 nappies as I have been told by a DL friend that they could probably fit me (they fit him and he's larger than me). He used Liberos, however I cannot order online due to my living situation (e.g snoopy parents). I was also wondering how well do size 6+ fit, I'm a 30 inch waist.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I think I may be the same size but I have not idea, I just roll with it! They should do, I tend to modify them by cutting the sides off a used drynite and stapling them so the sharp bit is on the outside and make sure they are down. I staple the tapes on the ends and it should fit but you may need to measure and it takes trial and error.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm fairly certain that the "+" in "6+" just means extra absorbency.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
No it doesn't, 6+ is slightly bigger than size 6.
6+ is like size 7 nappies.
Although pampers does size 7 but not in the UK.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
No it doesn't, 6+ is slightly bigger than size 6.
6+ is like size 7 nappies.
Although pampers does size 7 but not in the UK.

Measurements?

There are (and have been) quite a few Pampers "+" diapers (e.g. "6+") in the US over the years--store exclusives for places like Walmart, K-mart, Costco, etc. On the packaging, "+" was always followed by "extra absorbency" in tiny print. These diapers were identical in size to the non-plus diapers. I believe a member in the UK measured the 6+ at the same size as the UK size 6 diapers too, but things could certainly have changed for the better.

On this side of the ocean, things seem to be changing for the worse, mostly. Pampers Cruisers size 7 is now smaller than Pampers Baby Dry 6, Extra Protection 6, and Luvs 6, so it's pretty worthless anymore. I posted the details here about a month ago. (I had a typo there, though: The Size 7 is now shorter by about a half an inch, not 3/4". They're 21-5/8 inches long versus a full 22 on those other size 6 diapers.) Size 7 was always kind of a joke here, because they were never any larger than the size 6 diapers. At their best, Pampers Cruisers had stretchier elastic than the other Pampers diapers, but those other diapers have all caught up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.