size 7 diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian1987

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So can anyone tell me for a child to fit comfortably in a size 7 diaper. What would be the weight range and measurements have to be.

I think that would be pretty hard to define as there seem to be a lot of brands (mostly Generic/Store Brand, meaning somebody else is making them), and different brands have different measurements and a slightly different fit.

I will say though that a Size 7 can fit much bigger than the listed size, mainly due to how big, tough, and stretchy the material of the Tabs can be.

If I had a 6 inch smaller waste I could make a Dollar General size 7 fit on me without a second set of tabs, but I don't know if the tabs on other side 7s are as good, they seem strecthier on Pampers, but Pampers has been shrinking their diapers (they may still fit the size they say, but the ones from like 5 or 6 years ago had a bigger area of padding, were more absorbent, and were just bigger overall).

I would say if you are a smaller sized adult, like say 28 inch waist you would probably be able to fit in most size 7 Baby Diapers, but they don't really compare to a good ABDL Diaper brand (if they have a size Small that fits you, which as stated earlier would depend on Brand/Model)

I babysit a 5 year old and he wears the dollar general size 7 to bed. He weighs around 55 pounds. I also wore one (without modification) to work today for 12 hours with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me wonder why other companies began making a size 7. Was it partially because Pampers failed to make a proper size 7?

Bp220 said:
I babysit a 5 year old and he wears the dollar general size 7 to bed. He weighs around 55 pounds. I also wore one (without modification) to work today for 12 hours with no problems.

What is your hip size?

I find it sorta stupid that companies don't release what they designed the product measurements around. I understand that a child's growth grows differently and is hard to pen point, but I can tell you right now they have data showing average waist, hips, and etc for said diaper. They don't just make them and assume "oh this will fit 55 lbs".

Personally I think all products should show weight ,hips, and waist measurements. Regardless of what people might say showing more info for the average range helps with better product picking.

It doesn't help that after size 5 or so they start saying 41+ lb or something. Like at that point just put what you analyzed the waist and hip size would be on the package. That "+" does not show the max range it goes to which they know.

kratox said:
I find it sorta stupid that companies don't release what they designed the product measurements around. I understand that a child's growth grows differently and is hard to pen point, but I can tell you right now they have data showing average waist, hips, and etc for said diaper. They don't just make them and assume "oh this will fit 55 lbs".

Personally I think all products should show weight ,hips, and waist measurements. Regardless of what people might say showing more info for the average range helps with better product picking.

It doesn't help that after size 5 or so they start saying 41+ lb or something. Like at that point just put what you analyzed the waist and hip size would be on the package. That "+" does not show the max range it goes to which they know.

I turley just wanted to know. So many companies have been making size 7 since pampers size 7 was released. And now with the pampers size 8 in the UK.

The only thing that’s a little weird about the size 7’s is that pampers came out with them back in 2007, so 11 yrs later other brands are coming out with there own version? Or is demand in that market just going up?

Calico said:
What is your hip size?

31”

Bp220 said:
31”

Any chance you could post a picture of you in them? I'm curious.

Uzuki said:

Any chance you could post a picture of you in them? I'm curious.

This ain’t the place for that

Why can't we post photos of ourselves in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back