Gymnastrower

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hi all.

I have just got myself some easy on pants by Boots. They are size 6 but I can get them on and wear them without them tearing.

It's pretty fun pretending to be little.

Do you like baby nappies and which are your favourites?

My mommy will sometimes come home from the shopping with huggies nappies for me. It's so special she hands them to me and says go put your special pants in the cardboard baby boy.
She uses them sometimes as stuffers in my AB nappy. It makes me feel so little knowing I'm wearing real baby nappies.

Huggies for boys is my fav

I personally do not like using them for anything other than a booster. I prefer having a diaper on that feels exactly like it did when I was a baby/toddler. That is, pretty big on me, thickly padded, and able to work without leaking right away.

Slomo said:
I personally do not like using them for anything other than a booster. I prefer having a diaper on that feels exactly like it did when I was a baby/toddler. That is, pretty big on me, thickly padded, and able to work without leaking right away.

Ah ok! I love the cute factor and I like them feeling snug. Wearing adult incontinence pads don't do it for me. I like to feel like a cute little baby.

- - - Updated - - -

ABdrew said:
Huggies for boys is my fav

That's nice. What type of Huggies are they?

Gymnastrower said:
Ah ok! I love the cute factor and I like them feeling snug. Wearing adult incontinence pads don't do it for me. I like to feel like a cute little baby.

- - - Updated - - -

That's nice. What type of Huggies are they?

Oh, I don't like using incontinence pads either. No pad covers enough, nor is it capable of holding even half of one full wetting. My current favorite diaper is Crinklz, which has cute prints on it. Its plenty thick enough that I always have that snug and secure feeling too.

Gymnastrower said:
Hi all.

I have just got myself some easy on pants by Boots. They are size 6 but I can get them on and wear them without them tearing.

It's pretty fun pretending to be little.

Do you like baby nappies and which are your favourites?
I have tried using Bambi size 6 diapers for babies, but they were tight on my body. Although I managed to put them on with difficulty, they would tear if I moved too much. I also tried Baby Life Pants size 6 diapers, but I couldn't put them on. So, I used them as additional absorbent pads for the diaper.

Then, I tried Babyjoy size 7 diapers and Babyjoy Pants size 8 diapers, and they fit me excellently.

Also, on my list, I want to try Pampers size 7 diapers and Baby Fine size 6 diapers. The new design of Bambi size 6 diapers (they changed the diaper design and made them more absorbent) is also of interest to me.

i want to try size 8 diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back