Situations where you were freely ABDL

  • Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

Guest
One New Year's Eve, my cousin and I spent all night playing video games, I was 16 and he was 17, I vividly remember wearing nothing but a disposable diaper with clear plastic pants, a Rugrats shirt and socks, while he was with T-shirt and shorts. It was amazing that I was dressed in such a childish way and everything was fine, we just played and talked and laughed and ate junk food all night. When it was almost dawn we both went to bed and I had a clearly wet diaper, but that wasn't an issue for him. Although I'm used to situations like this in my family, I often find myself thinking about how cool it was to have grown up with the freedom of being an ABDL, even without knowing what that was at the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blekyss, ChrisK, Rezzu and 1 other person

phase II

Est. Contributor
Messages
40
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My sister is a DL too so she was always cool with wearing diapers out in the open. Used to live with her when I was 18-24 and we had an apartment together. Was nice being able to just wear diapers without having to worry about it.
Nowadays she claims she not into it anymore but when I visit her house she's cool with me being in a diaper.
Thinking about bringing a diaper that would fit her next time I go out there and offering her one. I'm pretty sure she's just in a purge cycle since I've done the same in the past.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Blekyss, Lyric, ABDLBoy and 6 others

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,097
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
phase II said:
My sister is a DL too so she was always cool with wearing diapers out in the open. Used to live with her when I was 18-24 and we had an apartment together. Was nice being able to just wear diapers without having to worry about it.
Nowadays she claims she not into it anymore but when I visit her house she's cool with me being in a diaper.
Thinking about bringing a diaper that would fit her next time I go out there and offering her one. I'm pretty sure she's just in a purge cycle since I've done the same in the past.
Weird coincidence with your sister. How did you both find out about each other?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blekyss, ChrisK and phase II

phase II

Est. Contributor
Messages
40
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Antientmariner said:
Weird coincidence with your sister. How did you both find out about each other?
It is a wierd coincidence for sure I'm the only person I've heard of that had thst happen. Get called a larp a lot but it's whatever.
I was a bedwetter till I was 18 so I always had diapers and liked wearing them as long as I can remember. When I was pretty young (~6 or so can't really remember) we would play house together and I would be the baby and would wear my diapers while we played.
At one point she was like "dare me to wear one" and I of course said yes. After that we would wear together and dare each other to do different things involving diapers. Still remember vividly her daring me to mess my diaper and me thinking "why have I never done this?"
When we I got older around 12-13 and we hadn't played with diapers in awhile she was making us dinner cause my parents were working nights. I asked her if she cared if I wore just a diaper around the house while our parents were gone and she said sure. Later that night she told me she still wanted to wear them too and I gave her one of mine.
After that we wore together a lot when my parents were at work. I remember when she got her license I brought up the idea of wearing diapers and going out to lunch. We ended up going to casa ole and then to best buy diapered.

Great memories! Definitely gonna offer her a diaper when I go out there this week I miss sharing diapers with her. We've always been close and kinda been bummed that she moved a few hours away so I don't see her as much.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Blekyss, Lyric, TigerDL and 9 others

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,097
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
phase II said:
It is a wierd coincidence for sure I'm the only person I've heard of that had thst happen. Get called a larp a lot but it's whatever.
I was a bedwetter till I was 18 so I always had diapers and liked wearing them as long as I can remember. When I was pretty young (~6 or so can't really remember) we would play house together and I would be the baby and would wear my diapers while we played.
At one point she was like "dare me to wear one" and I of course said yes. After that we would wear together and dare each other to do different things involving diapers. Still remember vividly her daring me to mess my diaper and me thinking "why have I never done this?"
When we I got older around 12-13 and we hadn't played with diapers in awhile she was making us dinner cause my parents were working nights. I asked her if she cared if I wore just a diaper around the house while our parents were gone and she said sure. Later that night she told me she still wanted to wear them too and I gave her one of mine.
After that we wore together a lot when my parents were at work. I remember when she got her license I brought up the idea of wearing diapers and going out to lunch. We ended up going to casa ole and then to best buy diapered.

Great memories! Definitely gonna offer her a diaper when I go out there this week I miss sharing diapers with her. We've always been close and kinda been bummed that she moved a few hours away so I don't see her as much.
That sounds like a bond I'd honestly love to have with my sister. Just seems like a special thing you two have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChrisK, iluvdps2 and phase II

phase II

Est. Contributor
Messages
40
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Antientmariner said:
That sounds like a bond I'd honestly love to have with my sister. Just seems like a special thing you two have.
Yeah I'm out at her house now chilling in a diaper brought her some bunnyhops and she took them but didn't want to wear right now. We've always been close and diapers are definitely something special we share together.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Blekyss, Lyric, LePew and 6 others

Tori94

Est. Contributor
Messages
129
Age
28
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now that I live on my own I do!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blekyss, ShyBoo81, Diaperpee8 and 3 others

ThatDiaperedGayGuy

Est. Contributor
Messages
72
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Two of my closest friends are chill with me openly wear diapers around them, even wearing just a diaper.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChrisK and Deleted member 58550

TheDideeboy

Est. Contributor
Messages
25
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Let us know if your sister decides to wear again. Oh so curious!
 
  • Like
Reactions: phase II

phase II

Est. Contributor
Messages
40
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TheDideeboy said:
Let us know if your sister decides to wear again. Oh so curious!
She said she is going to and I gave her some bunnyhops I had. I was over at her house last week and spent 2 days there in diapers. We reminisced on wearing diapers together it was nice. I was glad she had fond memories of us wearing diapers together like I did.
I told her I've shared our stories on places like this and she considered possibly joining someday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheDideeboy, TigerDL, LePew and 2 others

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Messages
851
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Pretty much all the time for me , unless we have company visiting .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 58550

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Messages
335
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
At my therapist's office. I'm obviously not going to show off my diapers or sit in just a diaper or onesie, but I can absolutely wear a diaper, onesie AND pants and they’re totally cool with it. It feels so liberating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 58550

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Messages
335
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
phase II said:
It is a wierd coincidence for sure I'm the only person I've heard of that had thst happen. Get called a larp a lot but it's whatever.
I was a bedwetter till I was 18 so I always had diapers and liked wearing them as long as I can remember. When I was pretty young (~6 or so can't really remember) we would play house together and I would be the baby and would wear my diapers while we played.
At one point she was like "dare me to wear one" and I of course said yes. After that we would wear together and dare each other to do different things involving diapers. Still remember vividly her daring me to mess my diaper and me thinking "why have I never done this?"
When we I got older around 12-13 and we hadn't played with diapers in awhile she was making us dinner cause my parents were working nights. I asked her if she cared if I wore just a diaper around the house while our parents were gone and she said sure. Later that night she told me she still wanted to wear them too and I gave her one of mine.
After that we wore together a lot when my parents were at work. I remember when she got her license I brought up the idea of wearing diapers and going out to lunch. We ended up going to casa ole and then to best buy diapered.

Great memories! Definitely gonna offer her a diaper when I go out there this week I miss sharing diapers with her. We've always been close and kinda been bummed that she moved a few hours away so I don't see her as much.
You get called a larp alot? Maybe I don't know what that means. I always thought it stood for "Live Action Role Play."
 
  • Like
Reactions: phase II

phase II

Est. Contributor
Messages
40
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
iluvdps2 said:
You get called a larp alot? Maybe I don't know what that means. I always thought it stood for "Live Action Role Play."
That's what it stands for. Basically people have called me a liar and think I'm larping some fantasy.
 

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Messages
335
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
phase II said:
That's what it stands for. Basically people have called me a liar and think I'm larping some fantasy.
Interesting. I try my best not to judge but there was nothing in your post that made me think you were fibbing. I've seen other posts that were so over the top that I did assume they were fantasy, but I figure those people have other things going on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: phase II

phase II

Est. Contributor
Messages
40
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
iluvdps2 said:
Interesting. I try my best not to judge but there was nothing in your post that made me think you were fibbing. I've seen other posts that were so over the top that I did assume they were fantasy, but I figure those people have other things going on.
I've lived a wierd life and had lots of fun in diapers I have so many memories. Being raised by open parents who didn't judge us and being open about who I am to close friends and family has worked out great in the end.
Definitely had a lot of hard times but at this point in my life I don't regret very much and wish more people were honest with themselves and those they are close to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lyric and iluvdps2

BabyDavid94

Contributor
Messages
18
Age
29
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I went to a kink-friendly campground over the summer! I went with friends that I met in my local kink community, so they all knew I was a Little and that I liked wearing diapers. I was able to spend the entire trip in just a t-shirt and diaper (or pjs at night)! It was so freeing and fun! Sitting around the fire with a stuffie was one of my favorite things!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerDL, Deleted member 58550, iluvdps2 and 1 other person

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Messages
979
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I live in a small apartment building and in the basement is the laundry room. I have went down and changed my laundry before in just a T-shirt and a diaper. Again it's a real quiet building and nobody seen me. Other than that I never think twice about going out and wearing a diaper under my clothes. That's a given!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diaperpee8, ChrisK and Deleted member 58550
D

Deleted member 49613

Guest
Just the other day while I was at lil kink boutique store in Dover pa while I shopped. Was an amazing time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 58550

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,154
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
iluvdps2 said:
You get called a larp alot? Maybe I don't know what that means. I always thought it stood for "Live Action Role Play."
You see LARP thrown around allot when people embellish a story or make things up. Like when people say they will do something they will not actually do. Example, Someone seeing a video on Ukraine and then saying they are going to go over there, but having no actual intention of actually doing it. reply comments will call them a larp.

In this forum post context tho when someone has a cliche history or real life event that fits a fetish to perfectly and seems like out of a story people will also refer to it as a larp or a circle jerk. Because out of 50 such stories you read on forums like this only one of them is true, and you never know which one it is.

In conclusion, look at everything you read online as both a lie and truth at the same time. So you can enjoy it, but know deep down it's probably not real so it doesn't influence you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iluvdps2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top