site overloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I know this may not be the right place but i wasn't sure where to post this. Did anyone else have the site go down for a while. I did and was scared we were lost again. But i am happy it was just a glitch.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Earlier i was unable to access to site and got a database error when i tried i came back and hour later was able to get on fine. I didn't see an announcement from moo so i figured it was just me.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
No i think we are getting more people on at once than the server can handle or something.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The "The server is overloaded or maintanace blah blah. PLease try again later." Error Message.

Yes I did.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
It's not a joke I'm telling you! [...]
Alright, alright, I made it up.
...pretty evident if you consider that (if I remember correctly) ADISC is baesd in the UK and not in the USA :tongueout:

Also, the people in the two pics clearly aren't the same guy and.... if I were Moo, I'd be already planning harsh punishments for you for having depicted me as such a creepo!! :eek:tkspanking: (the 2nd guy is simply terrible......) :D

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
:D:D:D:D:D

Quoting PWNS! :tongueout:

(better continuing on the other discussion in "off topic", this is the administrative section and some mod could get angry...)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Really? Damn you, quattrus! xD

Oh, and it's sad, but they deleted the articles because the founder of the website died. *shrugs* What a shame.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Really? Damn you, quattrus! xD

Oh, and it's sad, but they deleted the articles because the founder of the website died. *shrugs* What a shame.
ok that site was bull anyway. Someone probably did something to make them stop.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Yes i know it was a joke but a bad one you know there are allot of bad *b/dl/ect communities out there and people that looked at that could have thought we were one of those sites I just think it's a bad joke.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
ADISC is not based in the UK.
Oh.

Sorry for having provided a wrong information.... I'm sure to have read somewhere on the old forum that you were British, so I supposed the site was located there too. But in fact the hosting could be done anywhere on Earth.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes i know it was a joke but a bad one you know there are allot of bad *b/dl/ect communities out there and people that looked at that could have thought we were one of those sites I just think it's a bad joke.
I wish I could just still answer with *facepalm*.

How can someone be so naive? I wouldn't have believed it for a second. >.>;;

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I wish I could just still answer with *facepalm*.

How can someone be so naive? I wouldn't have believed it for a second. >.>;;
I am not talking about people from here. I mean people looking for a nice place to go but that stuff fake or real turns them away. Plus society is so dumb nowadays people buy that type of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.