Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Is it just me or does the site sometimes drop out for a minute or two? I've been noticing this more frequently lately.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I haven't really noticed anything. At all. Not even once in a month or so.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Every so often I get a "server is too busy, go away" message, and it sometimes takes awhile for a page to load. The latter could just be my intranet connection!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
No problems here... though the chat gets laggy if there are more than 10 people on.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Every so often I get a "server is too busy, go away" message, and it sometimes takes awhile for a page to load. The latter could just be my intranet connection!
"Server too busy" messages are caused by high load on our server. You should take note of the date/time and any special situations where these appear, and report them.

The page taking awhile to load might be our server, or it might be your internet connection, the route between you and the server, or a number of other factors (like other programs using your bandwidth).

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I have noticed that.. but with my internet, it isn't a surprise really.. Normally refrshing takes care of it, if not I just wait a while and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.