Blehans1234

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Show my sister my diaper and onesie she was fine and we slept in the same bed after can I come out now???

hmmm need more info on the situation really. who do you want to come out to and what exactly you are coming out on? just ab or? telling sister or others about diapers?

I want to tell everyone about it and dare to do it all the time and she was the one I would try to get a reaction from and she would not say so on, but she did not understand: / thinking to tell my mother next time we are Alene

Blehans1234 said:
I want to tell everyone about it and dare to do it all the time and she was the one I would try to get a reaction from and she would not say so on, but she did not understand: / thinking to tell my mother next time we are Alene

If you have incontinent like is write in your profile you have just to say that you are incontinent no one will ask questions of this.

Blehans1234 said:
Show my sister my diaper and onesie she was fine and we slept in the same bed after can I come out now???
Definitely. If anybody gives you shit about the diapers, just tell them you slept with your sister and the diaper thing will be forgotten.
(Maybe you want to clarify that.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Trevor
Blehans1234 said:

I suppose it's not very good written but the text like is written actually same Really like a consanguineous thing. I suppose you must will be more clear of what you want to say.

Hi.

First why do you feel the need to tell everyone?

What do you hope to achieve?

If you are incompetent then you should be able to tell your family about that, then they can support you.

If you are a ABDL then think about if you really need to tell them.

You are the best one to know what there recation will be, hopefully they will be supportive, but unfortunately some families are not.

Just wont you to think about it all. And what you won't to get out of telling them.

Hope this helps you

Hugs

Siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back