sissy’s crossdresser do you wear pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don’t care what the checker thinks when I checkout. Just get what you want, and ALWAYS show confidence in what you are buying, Confidence will always steer attention away from your purchase, and if you are asked (That should never happen but if it does, immediately ask for a supervisor. It is no business of the checker as to why that purchase is being made. The checkers job is to run every thing thru the scanner and give you the final price, and offer you the option of payment). In other words, it is ONLY YOUR BUSINESS as why an item is purchased, and NO ONE ELSES. This applies to ANY thing purchased, regardless of your sex or gender. If you are questioned by a female checker, then ask them if they question females who purchase male items of ANY type. Or for that matter, what if you are questioned by a male checker, In either case, you SHOULD IMMEDIATELY ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CASHIER. And if there are customers behind you waiting to check out, this is an excellent opportunity to show bias by the store towards customers.
Now, I have never been questioned by a cashier when the only item I have purchased is menstrual pads, tampons, feminine incontinence items, bras, panties, girdles, slips or any thing considered feminine or similar, and that is the only item being checked out, even though I am male, and that one item is feminine. Why? Because I exhibit confidence when making the purchase and just exhibit an attitude of not really caring what is going on around me. I DON’T CARE WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND ME. JUST CHECK ME OUT, LET ME PAY, YOU MAKE WHAT CHANGE IS NECESSARY, AND YOU CAN HELP THE NEXT CUSTOMER.
So if you to buy something feminine anywhere, just go buy it, as if you are buying a male shirt for yourself. Believe me, in 99.9% of the time, it is just another sale for the cashier, who could care less.

Reactions: MangaFan, StanleyK and Angelapinks
I wear a liner on non period days too, although I havent ever found a feminine brand to be effective for me... any dribbles will end up left or right of target lol. I buy the male shields and take then all out of the packaging and keep them in a little basket so I dont need to look at the giant "for MEN" on the box. I think most men would benefit from a thin liner because no matter what that last drop end up in your undies lol. Its a shame that masculinity prevents a male liner from being a mainstream thing.

Reactions: Chrissie, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Nope, strictly diapers. I'm a toddler cross-dresser! 🤭

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Lyokodl and mommysgirlthing
I used to steal pads from my mother when I was young! I just loved using them. I still do sometimes.

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
I tried tranquility pull ups with a booster pad inside but I feel very uncomfortable.
Now that I transitioned from always discreet boutique underwear to girls XL washable protective pants, I wear always discreet pads inside of them!.
I feel so comfortable in protective panties!!!.
The bow makes me look more sexy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200808-142226.png
    Screenshot_20200808-142226.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Love
Reactions: Bipippa, DLJosie and Angelapinks
Whenever I wear panties instead of diapers/pullups, I always always have nice Always Ultra pad inside my pretty panties as they make me feel much more feminine than other brands. And it is such a titillating joy to wet my pads as it makes them swell up tight against my little clitty;)

Last edited:
SrDiapCaged said:
Whenever I wear panties instead of diapers/pullups, I always always have nice Always Ultra pad inside my pretty panties as they make me feel much more feminine than other brands. And it is such a titillating joy to wet my pads as it makes them swell up tight against my little clitty;)
I agree, I've always preferred Always brand over all the others.

• Love
Reactions: SrDiapCaged
I USED to a while back, years ago, because my female partner at the time was into it (for me to share her "special monthly time" with her) but she wasn't down with diapers so it was as close as I could get in those terms, so it was the next best thing at the time but since our relationship ended a few years ago and I've had the freedom to wear diapers a lot more and not feel ashamed about it, buying / wearing maxi pads is now a thing of the past for me :) . Btw, I also used to love the "Always" brand, especially the longest thickest ones (cuz they were the most "diaper-like"! Lol) like Overnight Extra Heavy flow w/ wings in the purple wrappers, and the Stayfree long super / overnights were amazing too, even softer with a nice "feminine scent" to them in their pink wrappers, ahh memories...

Iv no problem buying pads as I mostly use self service checkouts and it never bothers me and if anyone asked I'd say my gf asked me to buy them. I love the feeling wearing them as their handy for little drops. Usually get a generic store brand. An odd time might get bodyform as they feel like a diaper a little

AshleyTie said:
Iv no problem buying pads as I mostly use self service checkouts and it never bothers me and if anyone asked I'd say my gf asked me to buy them. I love the feeling wearing them as their handy for little drops. Usually get a generic store brand. An odd time might get bodyform as they feel like a diaper a little
I have never worried about what anyone will think as I am going through the checkout process to pay for my pads, or any other feminine product that I wish to use. And quite frankly, I rather doubt that cashiers are really concerned what you are buying, they are only concern with completing the sale and moving on to the next paying customer;);)

I started wearing a pad to help hide the ugly down there. Now it is just something I do. It dose really help smooth things out and it feels good as well.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Back when I was still working I wore Poise inside my panties to catch my dribbles.
Now I wear diapers most of the time, but wear Always Discreet pullups as well.

I've never worn pads; but, I just started wearing panties about 5 months ago. I think I'll "borrow" one of my wife's Poise pads to see how I like it. Adding a pad to my lace panties which are always covered by my diapers should add a bit more bulge where I like it. I'll also be able to see how much pee a pad can actually hold since I don't pee in my diapers when I have panties on.

I was reading posts on here leaking in my panties when I saw this post. I went to the store and bought pads and put one in. I'm leaking now and my panties are dry. Thanks for this post giggle.

Reactions: nezquic66
I've thought about trying real pads for some time. I'm not really sure what exactly stops me. I guess it's just wondering about the practicality of a pad over a diaper. There are sometimes though where I do struggle to make it to the bathroom in time where a pad would help. That isn't super common though and I'm not sure if I am someone who truly warrants pads. So it would be more of a novelty item for me as a feminine product for my trans self. Either way, the only pads I've tried are daily liners. I've yet to try true pads.

If you are not terribly concerned about the bulk of the pad - which is a convenience feature - one could just as easily use
a wash cloth or stack of paper towels napkins to accomplish the retention of minor leaks.
Simply dispose of the towels/napkins just as you would the pads - the wash cloth could be rung out in a sink and perhaps
reused.
This otherwise why bother if wearing the accessory pad with the diaper unless there is a significant amount of overflow leakage
then the pad may be a short term solution.
Again if not concerned about the bulk (fitted clothing pants leggings etc.) take whatever measures work best and remember
to bring along a resupply to keep up with the flow before using the main source the diaper.

One thing of concern is too much bulking out creating an artificial bump - frequent pad changes would reduce this effect.
Obviously if the bump bulkiness is too much - questions eyebrows may be raised as to what is happening down there ?
Why am I not seeing a camel toe or a more familiar flat front. Wearing a skirt or dress of sufficient hem length would of course
solve this problem.
Read what you want into this - avoid the leaks taking care of the showing coverage.

of course putting a pad that makes me feel like a girl

2019-11-29_20-14-47.mp4_20210524_174551.369.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, sissygirlpink, KMichelle and 1 other person
In my last post in November I mentioned wearing panties under my diapers. That has changed and when wearing panties (almost daily) I do not wear diapers any longer. It is now one or the other. My wife has gotten quite used to seeing me in panties. A couple days ago after a nice enema session, I wanted to wear panties. The problem with that is after expelling the enema, there can be a bit of liquid still somewhere up the colon that wants to be let out an hour or so later. When doing that, it's possible to not get 100% clean. Even 99% clean leaves the possibility of staining the panties. Well, I borrowed one of my wife's Poise panty liners. There were no issues whatsoever; but, I wanted to be prepared. I'll be on my own for the next 2 1/2 weeks and will buy a pack of the same pads so I can use them daily as I expect to have enema sessions 14 of the 17 days I'll be alone. I doubt I will wear them as a normal part of my dress.

Reactions: Chrissie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back