Sissyfur roleplay ideas/ i realized im not nuts (PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
ok, after about three days of staying at home and doing absolutely nothing, finally went for a walk this morning. on this walk i realized that i am not nuts, just coming to grips with the reality that i am a nonsexual sissyfur. i am not a nutcase, i am as normal as anyone else on this forum, sissyfur or not. well today i finally go some dresses made, and that was that was the moment i completely realized something, that i am a sissy fox kit who LOVES a good spanking:eek:. i went out to the store and bought myself a cute little bottle and a pink pacifier. my question for all your people on ADISC, straight, gay, babyfur, diaperfur, everyone, does anyone have any good sissyfur roleplay ideas :eek:?

Last edited:

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Being discovered in the middle of the by a gentle, maternal, feminine goddess who slowly and gently removes your masculinity and turns you into a sweet little princess...

(BTW, ever listened to the sissy TF hypnosis file on the Toddlerism blog? It ROCKS)

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Being discovered in the middle of the by a gentle, maternal, feminine goddess who slowly and gently removes your masculinity and turns you into a sweet little princess...

(BTW, ever listened to the sissy TF hypnosis file on the Toddlerism blog? It ROCKS)

Wow, thats good.....

B

BrandonSleepypuppy

The roleplay ideas can go many ways, I do roleplays both as a caretaker and also as a baby as well, sometimes finding myself roleplaying as a little foal ***hence my name** It is important to be yourself and look inward at the things of what you are expecting out of a roleplay (example, sleep you would do a calm relaxing thing mellowing lower and lower until you fall intoarms and rest while on the beach ) Or if you are trying to acheive more of a fursonna thing, mabey some combing of the tail, scratching behind the ears and nose-booping is in the
cards. Make sure that you be you for who you are and stay in character best that you can. If you feel something is wrong it probably is. oh, and dont be interupted. Here is a list of topics I compiled to assist you, although be
creative and release your emotions and thoughts, whatever they may be, as roleplay is very rewarding

-snuggle time.............snuggles, a soft diapering, rocking, being held, and mabey a feeding before bed
-Dressing time............mommy or daddy catch you playing dress up and being silly they join in and helpful,
-Tender care..............starting of sad? realising mommy or daddy can make it better and is there for you
-Playtime.................ready to learn for the day you go out to play, snuggle, and end the day with a yummy meal
-Naptime .................a calming bath which leads to story, soft imigry, and lots of snuggles and security items

All of these are examples. I hope that it helps!

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Adagio, thank you SO MUCH for this post, i cant thank you enough, you are such a helpful person on my journey of acceptance. since the last post i made a week ago, things have started to look up in my life, i basically told my mom that i don't care what she thinks, even though i love her, i sometimes have to listen to my instinct in my brain saying "Do It", as this time, it is for the better. she said that she shouldn't have been so harsh, and that even though she didn't agree with my instinct, she respected my though process and that she would let me have a small room in the basement to be myself. since my uncle mved to hawaii a year ago, the room has sat abandoned and full of junk for some 12 odd months and needed a cleaning, but that wasn't so har once i moved all the junk elsewhere. i went to the local thrift shop, and bought some bedding and other things that were "childish", like you might find in the average toddlers bedroom, and then i used my furnishings to make the room have that "feel" to it. on the way home i stopped by a garage sale, and low and behold i found myself some crib sideing and parts for about $15.00, which was nice to have. so i spent my saturday night sprucing up the room, assembleing a crib, and all around making the room more "cubby", and after about 5 hours and alot of swet, i now have a place i can call my own. thank you for the ideas, it really helps me out, keep em comming ADISC community
-Niko (not Bellic :))

B

BrandonSleepypuppy

Adagio, thank you SO MUCH for this post, i cant thank you enough, you are such a helpful person on my journey of acceptance thank you for the ideas, it really helps me out, keep em comming
-Niko (not Bellic :))
****giggles* awwwwwwww well thank you so much. <shortened the quote for space purposes>
I am proud you were able to get those crib parts. It is extremely hard to build your own area just
for you, But yet you have done it. It takes a lot of time, patience, and of course lots of love and
nice calm moments. I wish you the best of fun and happiness and giggles in your new little room.
:) Enjoy and I am glad to help you with any questions or anything at all :)

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
yes, it was hard,and yes, i have done it, hands down the best decision i've made. i do have a few questions for you, most pertaining to foods to eat during roleplay, but a few are related to other things. as a fox, i am 15 mounths old, so i only have two tiny little teeth that are quite sharp, and as such, when roleplaying i don't eat much solid food. this is not a problem for me, except that i can't use a blender to mash my food since the noise might cause my mom to see what i'm cooking (she LOVES my cooking and would likely want me to make extra food for her). obviosley, this is a big problem as she would see that i was mashing food and get suspicious, which in turn could lead to an awkward conversation and a hasty explanation. i need a way to sufficntly mash food without much noise, do you have any ideas for a way to mash food without causing noise, and in turn, suspicion. i am a vegatarian also, so i cant eat meat do to my opinions, i still drink milk and eat egg whites, but no fish, meat, egg yolk, or gelatin. i don't think that should be much of a problem, but it is something to think about :). lastly, do they still make strawberry juice, i used to drink that when i was younger but i can't seem to find it ANYWHERE and i think it would be a good regression aid.
-Niko (NOT Bellic)

B

BrandonSleepypuppy

yes, it was hard,and yes, i have done it, hands down the best decision i've made. i do have a few questions for you, most pertaining to foods to eat during roleplay, but a few are related to other things. )

I will be happy to assist you anytime :) the foods to eat during roleplay depend on a lot of
factors and what the activities are during roleplay as well. A general rule of thumb to remember
is not to do anything spicy and hot, or anything super bulky such as broccolli, or raw
carrots. (although they are healthy you want to have as least effort as possible.

Mabey some comfort foods would be good for you. I personally like creating a mashed potato or
cheese au gratin potatoes/ Although it is to bear in mind that if you are 15 months old,
things like oatmeal, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes cereal bits, fun shape soups, bottles with
juices or electrolite mixtures might be suggested. Also, to not forget the classic soy milk or
dry milk bottle before bed. (or smoothies for treats) the fact you are a vegetarian is bringing
however to some challenge

http://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/baby-dinner-recipes.html#topofpage
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/s1002006/15-month-old
http://veganmama.com/munchkin-meals-15-months/ =
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Welch-39-s-Frozen-Strawberry-Breeze-Juice-Concentrate-11.5-Fl-Oz/10804408
*jumex strawbery necter juice is good to and is avalible commonly in the spanish/worldwide isle

And I saved the best for last
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pedialyte...bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&findingMethod=p13n <--Seriously yummy

something that might help :) Its actually very good but bear in mind any alergies, and reactions.
NEVER EVER EVER EVER eat anything you dont like or forcefeed, as it can ruin the relaxation
experienced and cause unwanted body reactions. I hope those links help a little.

ALSO There is manual food mashers that are avalible, just make sure that you
can use a cutting board and be careful. There are crank models and there are hand models. I hope
at least a little bit of help came from these links and recepies. Sweet dreams little one, and
please enjoy

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
thank you for saying you'll be there, if private messages are more your speed, we can continue this correspondence that way. i have been using your roleplay ideas, and i like them very much, so thanks for that. thank you for the tips, but i have a question, by "hot", do you mean hot as in hot to the touch, o hot as in spicy? i have never eaten oatmeal in my life, weird right, but i would like to try it, are there any brand recomendations or ways to serve it that you would recommend? i'm curious as to how i would get pedialyte since i am not licensed to drive do to my bad eye sight and tendancy to get easiley distracted. so my mom has to drive me to the store so i can go in and buy the groceries (she waits in the car due to her bad back), ow how i would but she always puts the groceries away since i'm clumsy and could break something (i'm really a wreck :)), and i don't know how i would explain pedialyte to her. i currentley drink cold milk, but would like to try warmed up milk, but i have no way of heating it up since my bottle is not microwave safe and our microwave sounds like a radar and would garner suspicion, i need to know how to heat a bottle. how would i make a smoothie that is thin enough to pass through the nipple of my bottle without clogging. i have been a vegatrian since 2000 because of a few incidents that i should not go into detail about. thanks for the links, they are a BIG help, but do you know where i can find a manual food masher? thanks again.
-Niko (Not B-E-L-L-I-C)

B

BrandonSleepypuppy

I mean hot and spicy. Unfortunantly without me being on the certain posting level because im less than 7 days old here, I
am unable to personal message just yet.....
Although I ussually do not recommend name brands, in case of a first time quakers oatmeal fruit in cream or maple and
brown sugar would be a good start for oatmeal. Remember use the instructions and if you feel it is good, than yay,
but if it is watery or something start experimenting with the recepie and eat it warm not BURNING BOILING hahahah
***im guilty for that one***

Pedialite is not always for the children and is good. However,scince you cannot drive to the store, and assuming that there are no stores to walking distance, that mabey it is just a simple ask of a question. I beleive they make strawberry powerade to, but it is not the same. Mabey an excuse? (reciepie, science project ect.) But it is important to be a good little cub and just say you tried it and think that it is good just because *if you try it you
wi l know that statement is true*

There are bottle warmers avalible *garage sales mabey?* also classic warm water or warm towel helps, depending on the situation. If you want you can warm the milk in a seperate container, then pour it in the bottle. I do this behind the scenes from my family so I know. I dont want the WHAT ARE YOU COOKING?! why? :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-WMRRMcug <-----IT WORKS *watch and do ahead of time, mabey WHILE cooking to remain in
stealth

As for the smoothie.......thats where it becomes MUCH more difficult. thats more like something your willing to get a little messy with. You could try to add a little milk and it will take on the flavor and just down the rest but its a bit unbabyish. I realise now my mistake with that. It is important to stay low and under the grass with this case, looks like your going to mabey even have to safely make your own technology......

As the last question, common grocery stores, ingles, walmart, target, krogers ECT. has some great
sections. look in the cooking or the spices. You can find some metal ones and they are great for
regular family get togethers for as a ussual peice of cooking equipment. They look like a weight on a stick. OR IF YOUR REALLY DARING, try to get a food mill, a little more expensive and easier to
find in the baby section. Although the good thing about the food
mills are they are hand operated and almost COMPLELTLY stealth silent. If asked, theyre good for
making smoothies at the house and it could be pretty cool right?

Remember, Im always here and ill answer in the best ways that I can to the best of my knowledge. As soon as I receive capability to PM, I will do so right away :)

Last edited:

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
thank you for the clarification of hot and spicy, i was quite confused :). I'm sorry you can pm yet, i think you can pm when you've been a member for 10 days, but don't quote me on that, either way, you will be able to pm me soon so we can talk. thank you for brand recommendations, it is a big help since i have never bought oatmeal before. I've made the mistake of eating boiling hot food before, in that case it was a bowl of Chile Con Caso when i was 12, but that was 10 years ago and i wasn't thinking. as for pedialyte, there are no stores in walking distance (Upper Indiana, we have ALOT of corn here and very little stores), but since i shop alone, I'm sure i can buy some and hide it in a bag, then take it out while i carry in the groceries. thanks for the tips on warming my bottle, i'll have to try that later when everyone is asleep (my mom works at a shelter for dogs early in the morning).
-Niko (Not Bellic, do you even get this joke :))?

B

BrandonSleepypuppy

(I do not get the joke im sorry) snuggles you* * upon research it shows as a GTA character :) *giggles*

*pets you a little bit* mabey that is a time to get a little bit of thermous water warmed up, as when it is
insulated that it will remain that way for a while. (<says in babyish voice> i wike corn! )

*gives a laugh and snuggles with you a little bit. be sure to double bag if you hide and dont buy anything
you dont have a full excuse for. Like when I bought pacifier wipes they were cheeper than the hand wipes.
But things like bottles, formula, diapers, and baby utensils may be a little more hard to discuss.
Best of luck. ***gives a yawn and goes to sleep***

<p.s> any questions post here or PM me, i will let you know when I can and I will make sure I get back to you
as soon as possible weather it is a desperate question, a need-to-know or just simply want some hugs and cuddles
I am here :) :hug:

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
yes, thats the joke, a gta character, it's quite a funny story as to how i got the nickname Niko. it was about 6 years ago, i was 16 and i had gotten gta iv for Christmas 2008, i played that game CONSTANTLY and got 100% completion in about two weeks. i had a few Russian ancestors and one of my cousins was a bowling fanatic, i mean CRAZY about bowling, CONSTANTLY calling my house asking if i wanted to bowl with him. if you have ever even watched a video of gta iv gameplay, Niko's cousin constantly calls him about wanting to go bowling, Niko is your player and getting constantly called about bowling gets old REAL QUICK. so the next time my cousin called me to go bowling (on Christmas morning, of all times), i told him without even thinking first, "Roman, i don't want to go bowling, its Christmas morning for Petes sake!", and with out skipping a beat, my cousin says, "ok, maybe another time Niko". i start cracking up and so does he, we say our goodbyes and he hangs up, and i crack up about it at Christmas dinner later that day, and the name just stuck with me *Giggles*. back to the topic, yes, i have a thermos somewhere in one of the cabinets, but it hasn't been used for quite a while so i don't know if it's still usable or not, do thermoses quit working after a while *cocks head and squeaks*. i have a bottle already, its pink with cupcakes and hearts *shows you bottle*. i only wear my diapers over my fursuit and never use them, so i don't need to buy more than i already have, and i don't have to sneak diapers in the house. where would you find baby utensils, I've been meaning to get some but i haven't been able to get up the courage to buy some and don't know where to get some. Huggles and Cuddles,
-Niko (Not... *gets interupted by roman asking to go bowling*....Bellic)

B

BrandonSleepypuppy

*laughs* great story! ***smiles* all of these items you ask can be found in the stores
around. It is fairly simple, just explore areas of the store you havnt been. Also,
great you got a fursuit. Ive wanted one for years and might make my own, SUPER cute bottle
you have too *smiles and coos at it*

p.s sorry im not posting huge things. Im a little sleepy

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
it is quite a great story, isn't it? sometimes things just happen like that i guess, we both were playing the same game and probably just both had a moment. i guess i just haven't been looking at the right places in my stores (krogers, the nearest store from my house), and will have to look around more closely. i'm also glad i have a fursuit, hand made myself over a period of two weeks in december of 2013, but i have had my fursona designed since summer of 1996 when i was only 4 years old (i was a very creative child :)). i bought my bottle back in december of 2012 (1 year before i made my my fursuit), and it is made by the company Kidgets, and i think it can be bought at family dollar. alot of my roleplay stuff has cupcakes on it (don't ask why, i don't know), that includes my blankie, my pillowcase set, and of course my bottle. i'm tired too, so i might have a nap in a little bit, you should do the same.
-Niko (Not Bellic)(heres where the bowling joke comes from:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po_FqB0ygUU :) :))

Status
Not open for further replies.