Sissy/Girl Art

Lovely, and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, Lisbeth, and Busily! 🎄🎄🎄
"I tawt I taw a puddy tat!" 😁

• Love
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and GoodniteLover219
Katrina-&-friends--Happy-New-Years.gif
Happy New Year ADISC and everyone within the community!!! 🥳🥳🥳

To help put more celebratory feels in your New Year, Katrina, Lisbeth, and Busily presents something very special! 😊 😊😊

As you can see, they all pitched together to make this special gift- presenting Happy New Year 2022 in signs.

Katrina and her friends couldn't ask for anything more special than all of you. She, Lisbeth, and Busily all hope that your New Years begin fresh and well.

Happy New Year to all of the ADISC community, friends, and family! Hope you start off 2022 with a bang! ☺️☺️☺️

Reactions: Kayleigh, ShyBoo81, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Weatheronthe8s
Good morning and Happy New Year everyone! 😀😀😀

I hope ya'll celebrated safe and well! 😊😊😊

Normally, I would be posting more adventures of Katrina and her best friend, Lisbeth. However, for today's specialty I'm doing something a tad different and out of the norm.

For a while, you've probably have noticed a new, recurring character whom has appeared recently in some art with Katrina and Lisbeth. A particular feline who walks on two legs and has a cute smile. Sounding familiar?

Well, you certainly weren't just delusional! 🤣 🤣🤣 This particular cat is in fact a current resident within Katrina's world.

But you are probably confused as to wondering why and how could there be such a creature when Katrina's cat, Lillian, is a simple, ordinary cat?

These questions shall be answered in this special post. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the history of Busily the Cat.

Busily & Lisbeth.png
So just who is Busily and why is he different from ordinary felines?

To answer these questions, we need to travel to an alternate universe. A universe far from the cosmos and in an entirely different dimension than our own.

Happy Cat World.png
Meet the Happy Cats.

Just what exactly are these creatures and why does the word "Happy" stick to them?

Well for starters, these cats are a race of beings that thrived in an entirely world. They are from the land known as VilleVally- a vast region covered by dark jungles, open plains, and of course bizarre and quite wacky landmarks.

The word "Happy" comes from the fact that these cats are always happy. No matter what the situation is, you will never, ever see their reactions change. They're always, always happy- 24/7.

It is here that the story of Busily, a particular Happy Cat started.

Busily & The Warp Hole.png
It was nighttime within VilleVally and one particular Happy Cat, Busily, was eager to go out exploring. Due to his size, he was perhaps the youngest of the Happy Cats and therefor was normal for a young cat to be eager to go out and explore instead of sleeping.

As he ventured deeper within the jungle, he soon discovered a warp hole right in the center of the opening. With his curiosity gaining control, he venture too close for comfort and soon slipped and fell in the portal- crossing other dimensions and universes. Just how the warp portal appeared in the center of the jungle is still unknown to this date.

Lisbeth Discvoering Busily.png
Moving forward a few years, Busily's dimensional adventure eventually came to an end when he landed in a totally different world- Earth.

It was here that his new life began.

Coming home from school one day, Lisbeth had ended up encountering the little cat leaning against a tree. She wanted to take him home; but was afraid her parents wouldn't agree.

But upon bringing him home however, she was surprised when her parents actually said yes.

Lisbeth & Busily.png
Even though she doesn't realize that he's a different creature from a different universe, it never meant her love for him changed. She continued to care for him and loved him like nothing else in the world. And of course, he became easy friends with Katrina and therefor joins in her little adventures from time to time.

And thus is Busily the Happy Cat from another world and now Lisbeth's close friend and member of the family. Sweet story isn't it? ☺️☺️☺️

Of course, the Happy Cats like Busily are also part of the a mutilverse collective as well- called the "Artverse". There's other characters that exists within this universe like Katrina, Lisbeth, and Busily and the other Happy Cats. In other words- the Artverse is growing rapidly!

If you would love to learn more or are interested in my other Artverse creations, let me know and I might make another thread introducing my other characters. 😀😀😀

Until then, look forward to more adventures of Katrina, Lisbeth, and Busily soon to come! Happy New Year everyone and stay safe!

• Love
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, ShyBoo81 and Luvshugs
Katrina- Year of The Tiger.png
Guess who's finally back after a long hiatus?! 😃

That's right! It's everyone's favorite Little and her best friends! ☺️

They of course are here to help share the celebration of the Lunar Year by wearing matching orange and black dresses; while Busily, Lisbeth's companion, had painted himself orange and black to become a zany tiger. And how can we forget the two adorable tiger cubs also with them? 🥰 Too much cuteness to take!

Katrina's been learning all about the Lunar Year and just couldn't help herself but celebrate in the biggest, best way possible! Gotta give her credit for at least understanding new cultural traditions and events. 😊

So, Katrina, Lisbeth, and Busily would love to wish everyone a Happy Lunar Year (Year of the Tiger) and hopes ya'll celebrate safe and well!

Hopefully, you'll see more of Katrina and friends in the coming weeks. So stay tune! ☺️

Reactions: chrischrischris, Luvshugs, ShyBoo81 and 3 others
Lisbeth didn't get her left hand bitten off by one of those cute little tigers? The tigers will fit well in your back yard with all the other creatures that roam there. I hope they all remain friendly.

Love the work :)

I had my profile picture commissioned and it turned out super cute !

• Love
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, GoodniteLover219 and chrischrischris
Katrina- Wonderland Tea Party.png
Well everyone! As promised, our sweet Little Katrina has finally returned with more adventures to discover and share!

Here, she's in her favorite tale; enjoying some tea within the magical world of Wonderland. Doesn't she look SUPER adorable as Alice?! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, dogboy, Weatheronthe8s and 2 others
GoodniteLover219 said:
Well everyone! As promised, our sweet Little Katrina has finally returned with more adventures to discover and share!

Here, she's in her favorite tale; enjoying some tea within the magical world of Wonderland. Doesn't she look SUPER adorable as Alice?! 🥰
I hear Grace Slick singing in the background. 🎼 😁

I drank some tea today as well, though I didn't go down any rabbit holes. (thank goodness)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, chrischrischris and GoodniteLover219
Katrina, Lisbeth, & Busily- Happy Valentine's Day.jpg
Happy Valentine's Day from Katrina, Lisbeth, and Busily! 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

They hope ya'll are celebrating with lots and love, peace, and care! And of course, they also would love to spread their love to ya'll also! ☺️☺️☺️🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: dogboy, Luvshugs and Weatheronthe8s
GoodniteLover219 said:
View attachment 71599
Happy Valentine's Day from Katrina, Lisbeth, and Busily! 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

They hope ya'll are celebrating with lots and love, peace, and care! And of course, they also would love to spread their love to ya'll also! ☺️☺️☺️🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️
Sweet! And Happy Valentines Day to you, and all!

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Weatheronthe8s
Katrina- Happy St Patrick's Day.jpg
Happy St. Patrick's Day from Katrina, Lisbeth, and Busily!!! 😃😃😃🍀🍀🍀

Everybody's going green for today! Even Busily; who painted himself all green! 😂😂😂

If you have to ask if Katrina and Lisbeth are feeling lucky, you couldn't be more right!

Between being raised by such wonderful, loving families, having each other as the best of friends, and of course a loving fanbase (You all) there is nothing these two little girls could ever want to feel so lucky!

We not only wish them a Happy St. Patrick's Day; but we also would love to wish ya'll a safe, fun, LUCKY good day today! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

So may ya'll have the best luck in your day today and bless all of you for being wonderful, amazing, and simply awesome! 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Luvshugs, dogboy and 2 others
What a nice thing you have done here for St. Patrick's Day! I thoroughly enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219
What a nice thing you have done here for St. Patrick's Day! I thoroughly enjoy it.

• Love
  • Love
Hi all,

Happy belated St Patrick’s day.

I do love your art and I think art can convey sissyness in a much more pure and innocent way.

Keep on I love it. 🥰🥰

But I also enjoy some of J B Hopkings stuff too, easily searchable if you want to look.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
GoodniteLover219 said:
Got another art for ya'll! :D

View attachment 45019

This girl doesn't have a name; but was motivated to draw another one. Hope ya'll like it. 😊
She needs some cookies and a hug! Then a pink bubble bath!
Whatever happened to Mr. Bubble? Is it still around? I haven't looked lately for many years, that is. How does one make PINK bubbles? Anyone know, other than becoming pink afterwards, which kinda is cute for a while...but then it sucks!

Mr. Bubble does exist! Just like the M & Ms. I actually have some at the moment. On rare occasions I'll take a bubble bath.

Back