Sissy, Dandy, Straight Man, Wet Baby Girl, or all of them?

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
We don't encounter the term dandy much any more except in the US on the 4th of July. Around the time of the American Revolution dandy was a big insult. A writer of the time penned this poem:

A Dandy is someone who would,
Be a young lady if he could!
But since he can't,
Does all he can,
To show the world,
He's NOT a man!

The Brits wrote the term into a song intended to infuriate the Americans but the colonists embraced the song Yankee Doodle and now we proudly sing that we are dandies every Independence Day. In fact, the definition of dandy has disappeared for the most part but I wonder if the men of the US would belt out the words
"Oh, I'm a Yankee Doodle Sissy," with much gusto.

For me, I am a man who has been happily married to one woman for 38 years next month, but it is fun sometimes to pretend to be, "A Young Lady," to put on and flood a diaper or to become a wet baby girl. Is that wrong? Maybe, maybe not, but it IS FUN!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
wow I get it, we need to remember the old terms so much if which has got mistranslated in todays society. Its always fun to be a " young lady" especially in a flooded puffed out diaper. It seems a lot of the history and original meaning of the terms are getting lost along with how it was when they were used however even in todays society I think you may get 'the look' if you belted that out. Be nice to be able to though, good luck my friend

Reactions: Wetbabygirl314
Back