Status
Not open for further replies.

amazingamy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I sometimes fantasize about being a sissy baby, but with an adult woman's bust. Anyone else?

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, Diaper44, GeorgeG and 3 others
I fantasize about it as well. I will wear a bra and stuff it with some socks that I fold up, so I can pretend that I have breasts. It is the closes that I will come to having real breasts.

Reactions: Diaper44, chrischrischris, KMichelle and 2 others
RuffRuff said:
I fantasize about it as well. I will wear a bra and stuff it with some socks that I fold up, so I can pretend that I have breasts. It is the closes that I will come to having real breasts.
I cried when my mom took my sister to get a training bra

Reactions: Phoebe, chrischrischris and Seasonedcitizen
You can get sissy breasts from the website www.sub-shop.com. They have different sizes of cups.

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, chrischrischris, KMichelle and 2 others
I like bras but they don’t go with being a little girl.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I dabbled into wearing and stuffing bras when I was a teen, but it was very much its own thing. It didn’t cross paths with my diaper wearing at all. In diapers, I prefer a toddler girl self-image, innocent in all ways except for being stubbornly against potty training. ;) (Except for a few girly cloth diapers, I have no real sissy wardrobe either, but I live with muggles, so… 🤷)

Last edited:
Reactions: Phoebe and chrischrischris
amazingamy said:
I sometimes fantasize about being a sissy baby, but with an adult woman's bust. Anyone else?
can always start on hormones

Reactions: chrischrischris
rbm said:
can always start on hormones

In 2085 I bet hormones are available in every corner drug store, but in 2021 they are a little hard to come by Marty. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail, chrischrischris and JensBabyGirl
RuffRuff said:
I use latex balloons filled with water. You can make them any size you like. Mine are likely filled to a D cup size. When not in use I keep them in a zip lock storage bag in case of one bursting for some reason. Right now, I've had them about 5 weeks. The nice thing is they have a weight similar to what I believe real breasts have. Also, when fondling them thru a bra they retain the proper shape. The best part is they are extremely inexpensive.

Reactions: Nandler, Traveller, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I wear 40dd silicone forms cos I like them, it has no affect to my getting into little space because they feel natural on my body, so I wonder what the ladies think who have boobs but also get into little space, I have to think it is a non starter as its not like they go away. I guess each to their own but I don't feel that my boobs inhibit my regression or add to it, its neutral for me

• Wow
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back