Sissies and tampons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking of making a note in my booklet to the next Mommy about my care...that says "No thermometers, tampons or other things in my bottom, please!", followed by a joke illustration of an overhead highway sign that says "EXIT 2, Hershey Hwy, EXIT ONLY", LOL!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, DL0202, KittyMerriweather and 2 others
Like if you're wanting to stick other things up there for -other- reasons, go for it lol
Please dont waste feminine hygiene products though

BobbiSueEllen said:
Was thinking of making a note in my booklet to the next Mommy about my care...that says "No thermometers, tampons or other things in my bottom, please!", followed by a joke illustration of an overhead highway sign that says "EXIT 2, Hershey Hwy, EXIT ONLY", LOL!
What a dork lmao

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and BobbiSueEllen
The big reason is that I have problems with bleeding... 😲

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl and PrincessRaccoon
I wanted to put tampons up my butt to feel girley think it's to risky worry the string may snap .

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, Diaperfreak and nezquic66
My biggest worry is that I've had seasonal bleeding (late summer or late winter/early spring), sometimes significant, so no tampons for me. Oddly enough, since the COVID outbreak, I've had no bleeding at all. No clue as to why...

But I still won't put anything up my bottom. It's still Exit Only. 🤭

Besides, toddler girls don't need those! 🤭 🤭 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, Lyokodl and chrischrischris
Wish I understood this conversation tbh.

• Love
Reactions: Furrytum, littledub1955 and Lyokodl
whilst very new to the sissy life, this isn't something i would want to do due to childhood sexual abuse, even medical exams in that area cam leave me traumatised.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Gonna be honest, a tampon in your butt sounds awful. I imagine it being horribly dry, painful, and like a recipe for a "Hey doc, I fell in the shower on this shampoo bottle" situation. Anything that goes up that part of your body should have a flared base to prevent an ER visit.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, Milianna, lovestocolor and 2 others
A cousin of mine is a doctor at a big hospital in Oregon. Every now and then, he'll share anecdotes from his time in the ER. Shortly after finishing his residency, we were talking and he told me that he'd already lost count of how many times he'd had to remove sex toys and other random objects from people's bottoms. I wonder how insurance deals with that? Probably doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, littledub1955, Lyokodl and 1 other person
I doubt they would as it would be classed as a self inflicted injury. When I did my 9 years service i was cross trained as a Combat Medic, which meant i had to man the medical center when the Doctor was off duty. Believe me it's not just rectums that things have to items removed from. If there is an orifice in the human body, someone, somewhere will have got something stuck in it, from bits of lego to small rodents!
Although the worst and most distressing call i ever dealt with was an officer was away and his wife decided she needed a man, found one and during intercourse he had a massive and immedieatly fatal heart attack. In her panick and fear she clamped down with just about every pelvic muscle she had. We had to put them both on a stretcher, cover them up, take them to hospital and they had to inject muscle relaxants to stop her clamping, so they could remoce the body.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Abnalover, checkingoutall, littledub1955 and 1 other person
PCBaby said:
Although the worst and most distressing call i ever dealt with was an officer was away and his wife decided she needed a man...
Well, that went a different direction than I expected. I thought you were going to say that she got a G.I. Joe action figure lodged in her vagina. An actual dead guy is definitely worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, littledub1955 and chrischrischris
I'd blame a lack of education. Sex Ed was nothing more than the biological way babies are made, naming body parts on a test, and an abstinence pledge. Not a lot of people realize how their bodies work back there and think they can just "poop it out" if something gets stuck. Combine a lack of education with a social stigma around butt stuff so severe that people have died after weeks of intense discomfort and later agony rather then go to the ER.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Yeah...they're not made to go up there. :|

I mean, it's your stuff, do as you will so long as you are willing to accept the consequences, but I cannot imagine having one 'get lost' is going to be pretty.

Knew a woman who 'lost' a tampon in the area it's supposed to go in and she had severe pain and a massive infection after the doctors had to remove it. I can only imagine the infection for having one jammed in your ass for two weeks because you can't get it out.

Just beware of obstructions lest ye get an infection in your 'sissy bits' and have to get surgery to remove it.

Reactions: lovestocolor
Barn said:
I'd blame a lack of education. Sex Ed was nothing more than the biological way babies are made, naming body parts on a test, and an abstinence pledge. Not a lot of people realize how their bodies work back there and think they can just "poop it out" if something gets stuck. Combine a lack of education with a social stigma around butt stuff so severe that people have died after weeks of intense discomfort and later agony rather then go to the ER.
I get what you mean. On the other hand, our system of education is not known for its ability to connect curriculum and real life. I was one of those "but why?" learners, which is exactly wrong for public school. Heck, even in college, my math professors couldn't be bothered to offer any real-world examples that illustrated the usefulness of what we were being taught. Of course, answers beget more questions. If I'd known what double integration was useful for, I'd have asked, "Then why am I here?"

Incorporating into the curriculum an explanation of the physics behind one's inability to poop out a tampon might not exemplify that wanted real-life connection, although I was way into bathroom humor when I was first offered sex-ed. A lesson on poop physics would probably have made my year.

• Haha
Reactions: littledub1955
I’m a sub DL and love having a tampon in my ass... turns me on when the Dom guy plays with the string poking out of your ass and makes u feel really sub

Reactions: Abnalover, Rozey, Traveller and 3 others
The best advice I have heard for anal play comes from the American Sex Podcast "Without a base. Without a trace." Nothing should go in your anus without a flared base. I have put tampons in there but I will not any longer. Just get a butt plug it will give you the same feeling.

Reactions: lovestocolor and chrischrischris
Diaperfreak said:
How many of you sissies wear tampons up your sissy pussy aka anus?
Do you do it to feel more girly?
Do you participate in forced femme and have to wear because your mistress makes you or to simulate your period?

Do you leave them in the full 8 hours or how often do you change them?

Do you like the way they feel?
My mistress makes me wear them when she is having her periods.
I love wearing them,it feels so girly.
I change mine every three to four hours.

• Wow
Reactions: Abnalover, BobbiSueEllen and nezquic66
That is not where tampons are meant to go.

Stick to wearing a pad

Reactions: Furrytum, BobbiSueEllen and Lyokodl
Here is an alternative. Not in, but wedged between the cheeks. Keeps your drawers clean and prevents odors too! I didn't invent it, but it's referred to as..you guessed it...a manpon.

• Haha
Reactions: Abnalover, JazzBaby, lovestocolor and 2 others
I would love to wear tampons but to risky incase the string snaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back