Sissies and full diapers

BabyprinceS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi all 🌸 I hope this isn't ot (if so, I apologize).

There is a question I would like to ask: how do you relate to full diapers? In other words, do you ever go number two in your diapers while in sissy space? I've known more than one sissy who didn't like it, because such thing would 'compromise' the status of perfect sissy (always clean, always tender, always scented, always prissy). Other sissies instead experience it as a great humiliation and enjoy it - Tbh I am closer to this view.

What do you think? How do you consider it? Are your pampers only wet or full?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: KBoy, oldskool, Jorelaxed and 9 others
BabyprinceS said:

There is a question I would like to ask: how do you relate to full diapers? In other words, do you ever go number two in your diapers while in sissy space? I've known more than one sissy who didn't like it, because such thing would 'compromise' the status of perfect sissy (always clean, always tender, always scented, always prissy). Other sissies instead experience it as a great humiliation and enjoy it - Tbh I am closer to this view.

I only wet mine. Have thought about doing the best other number but I just can’t seem to get past it. But I’m happy just wetting

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, NKY2020, subhubby1968 and 8 others
Only wet.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, subhubby1968, ianwee and 3 others
Pooping is a personal choice just as wetting is. There are people who just wear diapers and don’t use them. I’ve tried pooping and it isn’t worth the clean up time .

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ianwee, harpybaby and 6 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
Pooping is a personal choice just as wetting is. There are people who just wear diapers and don’t use them. I’ve tried pooping and it isn’t worth the clean up time .
That’s the really issue why I haven’t done that in my diaper.

Reactions: subhubby1968, DLJosie, sissygirlpink and 1 other person
I only wet mine.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ianwee, sissygirlpink and 2 others
BabyprinceS said:

only wet mine. need plasticpants at night when i sleep, so i don't wet the bed.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ianwee, Abnalover and 2 others
Daddy says good girls never poops their diaper and personally I don’t like a stinky diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: subhubby1968, PrettyGirl76, sissygirlpink and 2 others
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
Daddy says good girls never poops their diaper and personally I don’t like a stinky diaper.

Your being a good girl for daddy then.

BabyprinceS said:

Hi, I have to say only pee pee but I do suffer anal leakage also but I don’t like to pooh.

I don’t deliberately wet either but when I wear my nappies invariably it does happen because I know when I’m at risk and it’s likely to happen. I’ve had a number of issues and operations and I do listen to my body.

Hence I use different nappies and pants depending on the situation and time of day.

Double thickness terry pull up pants every night with plastic pants.

Thick girly disposable little for big pink nursery or purple little fantasy at home in a skirt/dress. Or a thin tena slip plus in my jeans if pottering or going out.

Due to my anal leakage my nappies are always marked and I get a sore botty but sudocreme helps.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: BabyprinceS
I often poop my nappies. Nothing beats a wet and messy nappy sagging down below the hem of my short sissy skirt for everyone to see! Little girls can be messy too 😋🤗

• Love
Reactions: toddlerPampers, Lilschoolfox, Jorelaxed and 12 others
tucoy1 said:
I always wear my plastic pants over my double thickness terry pull up pants at night too. 🥰

Jenny x

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Seasonedcitizen and cappydiaperlvr
tucoy1 said:
I always wear my plastic pants over my double thickness terry pull up pants at night too. 🥰

Jenny
KooshyX said:
I often poop my nappies. Nothing beats a wet and messy nappy sagging down below the hem of my short sissy skirt for everyone to see! Little girls can be messy too 😋🤗
Whilst I don’t mess, I can still enjoy a good droopy nappy showing below the hem of my dresses too. 🥰🥰

Jenny xx

Yesterday in the mall while my wife and I were shopping there was a guy in Mary Janes, tights and a Jean skirt holding a small purse I kept thinking to myself I wish I was that brave and my wife said he was rocking that outfit

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: RachelOlivia, Angelapinks, Ali123 and 9 others
BabyprinceS said:

Cleanup stinks, so i never do the two

Reactions: PrettyGirl76 and Seasonedcitizen
I wear double thick cotton training pants which my wife insists are diapers and plastic panties every night so I don't have an accident in bed. Amazingly I sleep much better not getting up several times to pee and not worrying about wetting the bed.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
JoeRelax said:
I will mess my diapers while wearing my white tights when sitting, feels liberating feeling my diaper fill up under those tights.
i love going out shopping or buying pantyhose and tinkling in my diaper and tights little by little as i shop during the day. Usally soaked and feel fertile when tie to go home.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, RachelOlivia, Abnalover and 1 other person
SissyJenny2 said:
pantyhose I always wear my plastic pants over my double thickness terry pull up pants at night too. 🥰

Jenny

Whilst I don’t mess, I can still enjoy a good droopy nappy showing below the hem of my dresses too. 🥰🥰

Jenny xx
I love wearing control top pantyhose over my diaper as i go out for the day Dripping and shooting shots of warm pee into the diaper as i shop, eat, and buy hosiery and panties, Diaper is usually soaked when i get ready to leave, and makes for a great ride home, youst to switch diapers with an old girl friend.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, muscleplastic, sissyallison and 1 other person
Back