• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Sir_ENIAC at your service

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirENIAC

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone :). I've just been lurking on here happily but now it's time that I've got to make a post. So howdy, my names ENIAC. I'm a dl but I'm discovering my ab side a bit. I recently got a nuk 5 which I love! Besides the abdl stuff I enjoy reading, playing video games, cooking, playing the cello, and I love to travel. I've really enjoyed reading through some of this sites stories and looking at the discussion. But that's all for now, nice to meet you all!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello SirENIAC And welcome to the group.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hey everyone :). I've just been lurking on here happily but now it's time that I've got to make a post. So howdy, my names ENIAC. I'm a dl but I'm discovering my ab side a bit. I recently got a nuk 5 which I love! Besides the abdl stuff I enjoy reading, playing video games, cooking, playing the cello, and I love to travel. I've really enjoyed reading through some of this sites stories and looking at the discussion. But that's all for now, nice to meet you all!

Good Evening,

Welcome.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Welcome to adisc. I'm a professional musician though my major is in organ, piano and singing. I love the cello however as it has such a beautiful sound. I do play cello, but on my keyboard....haha. Still, it's lots of fun.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Welcome Sir Eniac! So nice to have you here at ADISC. I like your style.
Fascinating

SirENIAC

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In a way yes, the computer. But I'm a big fan of digimon a tv show. I've read a great fanfiction about it where the author made a claim that ENIAC was also Yggdrasil, a big baddie at times and a god of the digital world. I thought that was really cool, so I just started to use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Sir Eniac! So nice to have you here at ADISC. I like your style.
Fascinating

Status
Not open for further replies.