Sippy Cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

User27983

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am looking to get a sippy cup and do not know where to buy or find one that is cute and relativity cheap (max. spending $10).

I do have a bottle but remember as a kid my sippy cup that I loved using and kind of want to go back to using one.

Thanks to all that help.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You can find sippy cups just about anywhere, even at dollar stores (although I don't really know the quality of the ones sold there.) For a good selection, try Walmart, Target, Kmart, etc. I got a simple Nuby brand one at Walmart on clearance for a dollar. I love drinking chocolate milk from it.:eek: But there's even ones with characters on them, like Mickey Mouse.

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
Wallmart for $1.00 plus tax. It's not super cute, but it's a sippy cup. For say $7 you can get a cuter one with handles and whatnot. Use the other $3.00 for a teether or something? a bottle? ^^

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I got a couple of sippy cups at Krogers, our local grocery store. As was said, they're everywhere. Oh...I get it. The fact that sippy cups are everywhere must mean one thing. Us adult babies are finally a majority! Yeah!!!!

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If I can make a suggestion, get a Nuby one, they are awesome with the silicon cover and spout, its almost like a bottle and doesn't spill everywhere, I love that thing, I got one and plan a new purchase soon, I keep one on my nightstand, I keep it always filled up with fresh water every night, if I need to take a drink in middle of the night, its there (never know why I have to drink at least 1-2 times each night, must be extremely dry in my room because its winter time.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I got mine at Target and Kmart. But I still prefer baby bottles instead. It is more relaxing for me.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I use my Mickey Mouse one for water when I take my evening meds.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have two and I use them regularly to feel toddler-ish and also because I drink really fast so they slow me down.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like the playtex insulator line. The spouts are hard to clean though art/craft pipe cleaners work well enough. Just be sure to wash the lid/spout and the valve's out as soon as you can.

Also don't use them with carbonated otherwise pressure will build up and it'll leak. Stuff like milk, lemonade, juice is fine though.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have two munchkin sippy cups they are the double walled ones one has a jungle animals theme and the other has fish theme I love using them. I think they were like $12 for the two.

FireFanatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I always think its funny cause I don't tend to like Nuk products. I said I would never evers own a Nuk sippy but I was sooo wrong. I didn't like the nuby one I had it leaked something awful and the tommy tippee's were expensive and getting harder to find so I finally broke down and bought a Nuk from Wal-Mart. I got the bigger one its an 8 or 10oz i think. I got hello kitty hehe. But it has handles and a silicone spout. Even when I made the hole for drinking bigger it has never spilled. Only time I had a problem was with soda but that was only cause I got silly and shook it up some. When I didn't shake it even with carbonated soda it didn't leak. So the nuk ones are now my go to especially for bed time :)

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
You know sippy cups and baby bottles aren't made to handle any kind of soda, I saw a video of an experience on youtube once, a baby bottle can explode if shaked full of soda, I'm quite sure it can happen to some models of sippy cups (probably not with Playtex, Nuk or Nuby) but on cheaper ones found at dollar stores perhaps...

Status
Not open for further replies.