Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello friends :)
Over the last couple of years I've gone through a few different bottles and sippy cups. I haven't tried many different types and am looking to buy some new ones, I am wondering if there are there any brands or certain products that you prefer or found that you enjoyed more than others? Any recommendations are appreciated. Thank you! :)

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Avent bottles they have great flow with a 4 nipple .

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I'll second foxkits suggestion. I have an 11 oz. Avent bottle with a nipple that's just perfect for me (I even prefer it over the adult size NUK nipple). Also, if you are looking for larger bottles, try Kleen Kanteen. Without modifications, they have sippy and bottle attachments that will work with Avent products. So, you can have a 40 oz bottle with a Avent nipple on it. I do :biggrin:

Luca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
I'm a very big fan of the MAM Trainer Cups. They come with both bottle and trainer spouts, which you can swap out depending on your mood. Oddly, I'm mostly a fan of trainer spout. It's larger than a bottle teet, and feels better to suck on. It's made of a similar material to soft sippycup spout and does a great job of being half way between a sippycup and bottle. This bottle is quite big and holds about 290ml of liquid I believe. They also come in a couple of great designs:

MAM%20Trainer%20cup%20220ml_color(1).jpg

Hope that helps :).

ThePaddedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Thanks! These all sound awesome and I'll have to try and see what works best for me :)

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I had a bottle with a NUK5 nipple and it was "ok". But I guess I'm closer to 2 years old and I find this sippy cup that seems kind of like a hybrid much better. It flows enough for a full on adult but it still has the shape of something you can suck on. I really like it. The top is soft silicon so it mimics a bottle in part, but the flow makes the wine go quick. You can suck and chew on it like a regular bottle but it's much more functional.

Cups and Spouts < Nûby

-BouncyBoy

Last edited:

ThePaddedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Thanks James! I have tried the nuby brand and it was the first sippy cup that I got as an ageplayer. I have owned a few but tend to have some issues with them. They are a great product but just aren't for me. Thanks again anyway :)

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Playtex ventaire, my favorite, and easy to clean, opens on top and bottom, also available in many stores. Its a normal baby bottle, but it feels large enough for me. It is really easy to nurse on.

Babica

Owner: Babica Products Ltd.
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was incredibly lucky, and found a BPH free water bottle with threads that perfectly fit a Nuk nipple, so I am set up... I have a 32 ounce bottle that is too big for my hand to reach around, and it does not leak :)

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I use sometimes bottle with wide Nipple Suavinex (the largest one) and it works good for me.

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Thanks James! I have tried the nuby brand and it was the first sippy cup that I got as an ageplayer. I have owned a few but tend to have some issues with them. They are a great product but just aren't for me. Thanks again anyway :)

Please recommend some alternatives. I'm very new to all this. This too was my first cup.

-BouncyBoy

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I really like the playrex insulator cup line. They are very soild and they don't leak unless you really, really thrash them around. I've taken water and milk into bed with it, fell asleep, rolled over on them, kicked them out of bed. Zero leaks.

You can't put anything carbonated in it otherwise pressure builds up and it'll leak from the spout. Cleaning it is hard but not with art and crafts pipe cleaners to get up into the spout and plastic valves.

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I love pretty much anything from tommy tippee ^_^ I have 3 from them. A younger trainer cup with a soft spout and two older ones from the 'kids on the go' range which are my favorites!! I'm not fussy with sippy cups so I get a lot of them from pound shops. I'd love to have one with handles though!!!! Sooo much but all the handles are too small. It's just uncomfortable and pulls me out of little space. So if anyone has recommendations for sippys with big sized handles I'd be grateful :)

http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/department/cups/ I have a easy drink beaker and Kids on the go Super Sippies in both colours :)

I am however very very fussy with bottles, I don't use them very often because I just don't feel a need or want too. When I do however MAM are the only kind that will do ^_^ With the biggest teat they do. Flow is easy to manipulate with a hot needle. They also sterilize/clean super duper easy as they come completely apart. The only downside is, because they come apart you gotta make sure they are very well screwed together before putting hot stuff in them, 'cause if it leaks you'll get burned. I've done that a few time when making bottles for my nephew >.<

MAM baby bottles: Anti- Colic, teats & Hold-me-bottles: order now online! I think I have 270mil anti-colic's in pink but they've brought out new designs :D I love the all pink one!! You can get them in lots of colours and if you get the right size you can mix and match the parts to make multi-coloured ones!!

ThePaddedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Thanks again! I have heard of the MAM and tommee tippee products and love the designs on them. I have too check them out when I go shopping! :)

neonnoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Definitely Avent! Their 9oz bottles with a stage 3 nipple are my absolute favorite.

ThePaddedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So I went out today and picked up a NUK bottle that's 300 ml. I couldn't find the avent brand anywhere. But saw a lot of cool sippys and bottles. Hoping that I can try again this weekend. Thanks for all the replys.

Status
Not open for further replies.