Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyTcd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
any know any wear where you can get single tab diapers like the abu cushies in europe

oib

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think cuddlz has an all over print diaper with single tabs

Overnight

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Attends Slip Active - also available in Boots under their 'Staydry' label (look for the "equivalent to Attends Slip Active Medium Level 8").

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cuddlz All-Over Printed are what you're looking for. They're a pink and blue theme with single tabs, and they're manufactured on the same machine as ABU diapers.

AshleyTcd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
boots have two tabs not one. iv tried them and their no good

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
boots have two tabs not one. iv tried them and their no good

No, they have both kinds: the 'Staydry briefs one-size' are single tab each side and are actually Attends Slip Active as Overnight correctly says above. But they also sell 'Staydry Slips' and these are indeed 2 tapes each side.

AshleyTcd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
iv bought them befor and they have 4 tabs 2 on each side on the M/L and XL. i wouldent buy then again as they leak. they are not a diaper like abu cushies. what i want is one that is similar to abu

Fingon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Cuddlz can be shipped to the United States but it costs almost as much as the order in shipping. Hope you've got a good job. If only someone over here would stock them

inJontinent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
No, they have both kinds: the 'Staydry briefs one-size' are single tab each side and are actually Attends Slip Active as Overnight correctly says above. But they also sell 'Staydry Slips' and these are indeed 2 tapes each side.
There's definitely one with just one tab - caught me quite by surprise when I bought some in an emergency! They did not fit very nicely, is all I have to say...

AshleyTcd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
ok but iv never seen ones with single tabs. only two on each side in most of boots store iv been in.

Status
Not open for further replies.