• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Single mommy living in Irving,Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caringmomdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello everyone, i'm Deborah, single mommy and this is my first post here, looking forward to meeting and having great conversations with you guys, i'm kinda shy at first but i blend it as i get more comfortable. I'm in my early 30s , check my profile to know more about me. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 66129, Jbo, Spyrothedragon and 2 others
hello and welcome! Glad to have you on our little place on the internet! What kind of things are you into other then diapers and stuff?

Reactions: caringmomdl
Welcome to the community! I have only been here a week, but everyone is so supportive. I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome!
Mommies are always welcome here! 😇

Welcome. I am in west fort worth area

caringmomdl said:
Hello everyone, i'm Deborah, single mommy and this is my first post here, looking forward to meeting and having great conversations with you guys, i'm kinda shy at first but i blend it as i get more comfortable. I'm in my early 30s , check my profile to know more about me. Thank you.
Welcome caringmomdl, love your site name, thanks for joining this site, have fun here!!! Would love to visit with a mommy and diaper lover!!!

caringmomdl said:

I lived in Irving when I was a "real little guy"! My brother went to McArthur HS? Anyways, welcome.

Welcome from corpus christi area

I'm not a Texas boy, but howdy, Ma'am! 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: armydipr
Hup...looks like her profile's inaccessible! o_O

Welcome, from single dad in Norway ;)

Welcome \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back