Simulating Messing a diaper differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustysniper23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm new here, I love messing diapers, but I need to find an alternative when I can't poop. Right now I'm stuffing lots of toilet paper into a pair of briefs and putting 5-6 pairs over the original pair. Any ideas for simulating messing a diaper without the mess?

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The best option I have heard of is putting wet/warm oatmeal in your diaper to simulate messing. This seems like the best option because oatmeal is healthy for your skin.

imaxdep

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah, oatmeal is a good substitute. It feels good and doesn't stink. I definitely recommend it!

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Someone suggested mashed potatoes not too long ago.

vaanatffxii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
I'd imagine Cream of Wheat, or Grits, would work well, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, oatmeal is a good substitute. It feels good and doesn't stink. I definitely recommend it!

Be sure to let it cool considerably before doing this, as burns to your bum and/or wee-wee are NO FUN (...unless you're a masochist, in which case *go wild*)!

N

Nessus

I use a mix of mashed potatoes, two packs of gelatin for a larger batch and one for a smaller, and since I have it, some arrowroot powder as a thickener. I add a liberal amount of baby oil and baby lotion and then water. Mix to the desired consistency and then put it into something like a frosting bag or some sort of baking syringe (I am looking for the latter and currently use a grout bag which is the same as a frosting bag).

I find that adding it using the bag or syringe after I put the diaper on best simulates the real thing, and you can stay in this mix for hours as it does not decompose or change in any way and actually conditions your butt in the process!

Speaking of which, I have to say my butt and private parts are feeling softer than ever since I started slathering coconut oil all over my diaper area before putting on my diaper. I also soak the booster or diaper with baby oil which immediately gives a nice slightly squishy feeling while lubricating your skin. So far it has proven to really improve my experience quite a bit!

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oatmeal from the packets - quick and easy. I am not into this but did try it about 2 years ago. I slept through the whole night and woke up to a great feeling without the smell. Washes away easy (put the majority in the toilet first!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Some really good "messy" tips here. Thanks to all as I am having an inner "do I mess or do I not mess my diaper" debate with myself.....lol

selv14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To answer your question, I once used flour, water and a little oil. Just mix it up to your desired consistency and viola! Add coffee powder for colour. It takes a while to prepare, but this method offers you greater control on the consistency.

Having said all these, I don't advocate doing this often as it is food after all... The one time I tried this was when I found some expired flour which was lying around.

Last edited:
N

Nessus

I am going to add some flour to my next mix and see what it does. I would assume it might help hold it together a bit more due to the gluten. Thanks for the tip!

That said, an odd side effect of my experimenting with putting baby oil on the booster inserts is that it gives much of the feeling of a messy diaper without any of the mess. the feeling on my bum is very similar so I have been much less inclined to simulate a mess.

Of course no simulation replaces the feeling and experience of actually voiding, and as I just discovered, this can be very nice when done in a slow and relaxed manner that allows time for appreciation! (my inner child laughs hysterically at such a statement. The things we say!)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I suppose a bag of kittens is out of the question?

N

Nessus

Ooohhh! that sounds so comfy... aside from the claws, that is. If you could just train them to keep them held in I have to say it would feel great!

Not sure what the kittens would think of it though... :dunno:

Disclaimer: I am an avid cat lover with two great kitties that are once again my children so my comment is indeed meant in jest. I just happen to know from my experience as a kid with a rabbit fur how good having a bag of warm fuzzy kittens in my diaper would feel... claws not withstanding.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Well, as of this very moment I am experimenting with baby oil soaked in the Poise pad that I have inside my Silhouette pullup pantie. I must admit that it is a very nice feeling, and without a doubt the warm squishy feeling hints as if I had actually done a little poopie.

I shall experiment a bit later with a banana when I go to bed to see how that feels during the night.

I for one appreciate all the hints given in the posts above me because I really want to get over this embarrassing feeling of actually pooping in my pullup for the simple reason that I find it very comforting to do so. And not to forget I find it a bit erotic and sensual at the same time.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Learning right now not to be so shy with how much banana to use. I quite like the feeling. Very much actually. More than just very much:blushie::blushie::blushie:

N

Nessus

I found that soaking my booster with baby oil really makes for a very nice feeling indeed. I also use panties to hold the diaper up snugly, and between that and the massive padding of an Abena with a Tranquility Super Contour booster it is really really comfy.

hosr63, are you doing the bit where you actually put the banana up in you? I have thought of that as someone mentioned it recently, and while I am rather interested in the experience, I am hesitant to do so. Not sure it is a good idea, but if you have tried it, what do you think? PM me if you feel this is not appropriate for a public discussion.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Right now I have a Poise Ultimate pad soaked in baby oil inside my generic pullup. There is no denying that it is a most lovely feeling of slippery squishyness, and rather stimulating feeling as well:blushie::blushie::blushie:

Harborgecko has made a most interesting comment and/or suggestion about bananas. While we are all happy and content ABDL adults here, I think PMing might be in order......:smile1::sweatdrop::smile1:

parttimeAB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
YES, i tried instant oatmeal and slept in it and it makes you feel like a real messy baby!!! I highly recommend it!

N

Nessus

Nope. I use this method, works wonders on the skin too

How do you manage those claws? I find them to be needlelike and it can be quite painful if I do not get them properly positioned... and even if I do, once they start to squirm I have to experience conflicting feelings of awesomeness with the occasional sharp pain... if you have any solutions by all means please post them! If we can just get those claws under control there is nothing better than a diaper full of kittens! :heiscrazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.