Simulating bedwetting

Wow this has esclated a ton since I first posted bot is freaking awesome. I would highly suggest making a github for this so we can all see the code and maybe document what you have done and how to use it in the readme.md

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
  • Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants, tobid03 and LainIsLain
Dude! Rad way to add a little STEM to your ABDL! Super inventive!!!!!

Reactions: LainIsLain
PaSS said:
As for how I sleep. I do turn and what not but never onto my belly. So its a very limited movement. Also I plan on having a fairly long silicone tube. My body has no issue with silicone.

As for hardware failure. If it happens it happens. I'll be safe about it.

As for the quality of sleep. I'm not 100% sure if I will sleep through it auto wetting. If I do I do. If I dont I don't. I am going into this as if I'm not going to sleep and will only do it on nights where its not required to sleep per say.

The noise I doubr will bother me. I fall asleep and stay asleep with my tv being loud.

I am using a pump for more control. Plus its really cheap.

The aquarium heater is actually a decent idea and likely cheaper haha
OOOhhhh Or a sous vide circulator! That thing will keep the water at a perfect 97.4* temperature, if you want it!

Reactions: WillFord384
PeeOS.... :ROFLMAO: Don't worry my coding skills are hugely inadequate. I live on example code!!

PaSS said:
Wow this has esclated a ton since I first posted bot is freaking awesome. I would highly suggest making a github for this so we can all see the code and maybe document what you have done and how to use it in the readme.md
Ya if this project has legs and more than two people are interested, a github page might be worth it and can update adisc in the blog forum maybe.

@johnzld seems to have an idea of what he wants as far as function and goals. I don't want to "take over" this project but I don't mind contributing.
There is a list of features that would need to be worked through. The one my brain wants to tackle is an on demand heating system possibly battery powered. I have some 3d printer heating elements and blocks. Some major modifications would need to be made but the end result would be an inline heater with a very small foot print. What ever form this device takes will need to be able to heat the water. I'm thinking something as small as you can make other than the water reservoir.

If anyone needs any laser-cut parts....................:ROFLMAO:

FrankenBriefs said:
OOOhhhh Or a sous vide circulator! That thing will keep the water at a perfect 97.4* temperature, if you want it!

Sous vide circulator?

Ha! Had to google that one. Ya would be cool but I'm still thinking way smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: FrankenBriefs
LainIsLain said:
Sous vide circulator?

Ha! Had to google that one. Ya would be cool but I'm still thinking way smaller.
depends on what you saw! The anova circulator, is about the size of a med/large flashlight, and could be put into a small vessel fo water, and it can maintain whatever your perfect temperature would be! If the water level gets too low, it automatically shuts off! Efficient, relatively inexpensive, and super useful around the house! (I make many yummy things with mine!) If we are going to stem this thing, let's do it right!!!! Let's do a focus group on the optimal temperature of urine relative to ambient temperature. We can make an excel cheat sheet for future ABDLS. This is going to be great.

Mmm.. The one I saw was $300! Does seem pricey but would be a ready made solution for heating. :cool: However it's still much bigger than what I was thinking. It should be very possible to "make" an inline heater that fits into a few square inches of space.

I'm down with contributing where I can. I have no experience in organizing projects with multiple people though. Someone else might be better at that part. I'm interested in doing a group or something for ideas and talking about pro's and con's with the design part. The data from experimentation may be useful for others that are interested. I love going hands on with stuff!

Cottontail said:
Well, now that you've lit it up, I guess I can't help but root for it.

But really, not PeeOS? C'mon! :)
This thing is lit. :ROFLMAO:

LainIsLain said:
@johnzld I put together a super basic sketch that does what you wanted. Three hard coded time events 1,2,3 hours with 10 second interval using pin 4. I don't have the relay shield put I think that should be the pin for the first relay. How do you want me to send the code? Email maybe?
Hi, i'm still on my way to become a Est. Contributor (minimal amount of 20 post in the forum) so I can not send you a private message.
Can you send me a message LainIsLain?
The code is in plain text, so also possible to send in to me in private message I hope. Great job, so thankfull and now the fun starts for me also in short time to get to program things. :)

Regarding temperature, I first aimed for 98F but later increased it to 103 because the 10 feet of tubing absorbs some of the temperature before it comes out. My fish tank heater says it has a max of 95, but that’s just the max printed number on the dial, it can go higher.

So I found a submersible pump on aliexpress that is insane cheap. As well as a fish tank heater which is cheap.

Ali express has been my go too for cheap stuff lately. Have not had a bad experience. Just takes forever to arrive haha.

US $0.99 | 2018 Brand New Micro Submersible and Amphibious DC Motor Pump Water pump 3/4.5V 80-100L/H Europe Drop Shipping

US $1.43 50%OFF | 25 - 300W EU Automatic Temper Adjustment Aquarium Submersible Fish Tank Water Heater Electric Water Heater Boiler Water Heating

US $1.51 15%OFF | 50w/100w/200w/300w US Plug Submersible Heater Heating Rod for Aquarium Glass Fish Tank Temperature Adjustment

Last edited:
FrankenBriefs said:

This is a good idea.

Last edited:
Ok I started my first github page. BedWetter 0.1 code can be found here https://github.com/DiaperHugger/BedWetter.
This version has no code for the LCD dispaly. It only has hard coded trigger events and serial feedback.

If this project is going to continue I think it should be moved away from the DiaperTalk forum. I've started a post in the Blog forum for updates. https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/bed-wetting-simulator-updates.151608/

PaSS said:
So I found a submersible pump on aliexpress that is insane cheap. As well as a fish tank heater which is cheap.

Ali express has been my go too for cheap stuff lately. Have not had a bad experience. Just takes forever to arrive haha.

US $0.99 | 2018 Brand New Micro Submersible and Amphibious DC Motor Pump Water pump 3/4.5V 80-100L/H Europe Drop Shipping

US $1.43 50%OFF | 25 - 300W EU Automatic Temper Adjustment Aquarium Submersible Fish Tank Water Heater Electric Water Heater Boiler Water Heating

US $1.51 15%OFF | 50w/100w/200w/300w US Plug Submersible Heater Heating Rod for Aquarium Glass Fish Tank Temperature Adjustment
Wow you can't go wrong with those prices!

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
What did I miss! ⏳🕥🗓️ This thread was just a single cell and now, it breathes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tobid03, LainIsLain and Weatheronthe8s
LainIsLain said:
Ok I started my first github page. BedWetter 0.1 code can be found here https://github.com/DiaperHugger/BedWetter.
This version has no code for the LCD dispaly. It only has hard coded trigger events and serial feedback.

If this project is going to continue I think it should be moved away from the DiaperTalk forum. I've started a post in the Blog forum for updates. https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/bed-wetting-simulator-updates.151608/
Whow, great you are really fast!
Tried the code and it works as designed basic.
(only my relaisboard seems to mallfunction, order a new one)
But the Status LED shows the program code works. Thank you!

KrankyPants said:
What did I miss! ⏳🕥🗓️ This thread was just a single cell and now, it breathes!
Indeed, it took me 2 tries to revive this thread but it really breathes now :) ....and soon it will spray liquid :cool::LOL:

"Hi, i really liked the approach of "logancody16" with the Arduino project and use of a Solenoid.
unfortunately that user is not an active member anymore, i would liked to build also such project.
I would like to revive this idea and experiment some with it."

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
johnzld said:
Indeed, it took me 2 tries to revive this thread but it really breathes now :) ....and soon it will spray liquid:cool::LOL:

"Hi, i really liked the approach of "logancody16" with the Arduino project and use of a Solenoid.
unfortunately that user is not an active member anymore, i would liked to build also such project.
I would like to revive this idea and experiment some with it."
Trust me when I wrote this original thread I wanted this type of stuff to happen. I live on a shoe string budget so its hard buy stuff to make this. Otherwise i would have by now.

I am glad others are taking it on and making it. Maybe some day we can make a product we can put together and give/sell to people who have no knowledge of how to make it and put it together. Would be an interesting idea!

I appreciate you getting this thing going!

Back