Sims 2 ab/tb/dl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I brought this up back when tbdl.org was online, but i posted it just before the site was lost.

So, I am bringing my idea back to life; would anyone who plays the sims 2 enjoy tbish/dlish/abish like objects/hacks? I cannot create these but I am sure there is someone who likes to and has the ability, maybe i will experiment myself.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think there may be some you could find somewhere...If not on Sims 2, then maybe Sims 1 (which I think is a better game...)...Who knows what people will make for Sims 3

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Wait, I'm confused... Is this for PS2? Or computer?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Computer...
If I can get it reinstalled, Ill re-mesh a crib or something..
Some footies even, however I could teach you how to make those..

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do know there's a bedwetting mod for the Sims 2 somewhere out there, if that sort of thing interests you. Can't remember where you might find it, though.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Wait, I'm confused... Is this for PS2? Or computer?
The sims and Sim City are simulation games for people/families/life and cities. They were my favorite when I was younger (around 12 years old). Sim City 3000 ftw!!!

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
I used to make some fun stuff for The Sims and Sims 2, back in the day. I made a few cute sets of diapers of adults, and some cute frillie outfits. I have no idea where they'd be now, though ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.