Similar to Goodnites/Pull ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I was thinking to import a diaper like Goodnites, but I like something more cheap. anyone knows a diaper that is pretty similar to these two?

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Get some adult pullups and decorate them with prints or stickers :O
Adult pullups are plain and don't work as well as tape diapers, but they are much better than diapers for babies in functionality!
I have some Seni pullups and they don't work for flooding, but Abena does some AMAZING pullups which feel like thick diapers! They take a good flood and maybe one more x)

Ah, almost forgot, try to find if "Kruidvat Pyjama Pants XL" pullups are sold where you live! They fit up to 65 kg! I don't think they work for adults but they are cute and a lot like Drynites.
ANOTHER EDIT! Babylove Pyjama Pants also exist! The L fits up to 50kg they say!
ANOTHER ANOTHER EDIT XD I also found Pampers Underjams Pyjamapants XL fits max 39 kg but it just might stretch enough?

Roxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
YAY xD I'll search all of them. in the case of Pampers, I think it fits easily on me, because appears teenagers on the package, and I'm slim as a hell x'D

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hopefully one of them is available where you live! I honestly have no idea, but at least one must be available, right :'3? Good luck on your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.