Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
With Tena Slip Maxi getting rarer or just nonexistent I was wonder if anyone found any diapers that similar to them? I have a small build so decent small diapers are hard to come by. Thankfully I still have a few cloth diapers.

Tena renewed their plastic versions. There's now Tena Slip Original and Tena Slip Active Fit!
TBH all Tena diapers are just awesome.

Almost forgot! I just got the Originals, I have one in my lap right now, but now gonna test it out before I fully use this Abena M4 I am wearing :O I'll update on it then, lol.
Tena is THE diaper which fits me perfectly so I am a real fan of their products.

TyphaHare said:
Tena is THE diaper which fits me perfectly so I am a real fan of their products.

They're fair for when I want to wear someting thinner. (though they'd really benefit from some front/rear elastic) But when I want to be wearing something thciker, they're way too thin. And not very good capacity overnight.

Any idea where I can get some online in the States

Check Bambino's website.

TyphaHare said:
Tena renewed their plastic versions. There's now Tena Slip Original and Tena Slip Active Fit!
TBH all Tena diapers are just awesome.

Almost forgot! I just got the Originals, I have one in my lap right now, but now gonna test it out before I fully use this Abena M4 I am wearing :O I'll update on it then, lol.
I was under the impression that the Tena Slip Original was not the same as the original Tena Slip Maxi and had a plastic center panel but breathable, cloth-like wings.

I haven't found anything on the original model. I found the Active fit, but they're limited to only two places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back