Silliest thing you've been banned/reported for on a game or social network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Ok basically, what is the strangest reason you've been banned/reported from a game(WoW, xBox live, Guild Wars, etc) or social network(Myspace, FaceBook, Second Life, etc).

This thread spurred from me getting reported in WoW while doing my daily quests on the Sunwell island, a guy was standing on the npcs not letting anyone talk to them to get their quests, I called him a douchebag.

About an hour later a <GM> sent me a private message, saying I had been reported, I guess the <GM> told the guy that his message went through because shortly after the <GM> contacted me, the guy blocking the NPCs sent me a whisper saying that I hope i enjoy my ban, and continued gloating about it and cursing me out and insulting me.

So my e-mail pops up, it's an e-mail from Blizzard, apparently I was only given a warning, here is where my story comes of relevance, under the reason why I was reported, it stated: "Improper use of a bodily function as used in the phrase 'get off the NPC douchebag'"

Dunno, I guess it was offensive, but the reason was just so obscure that it made me laugh......oh and I reported the guy that reported me for cursing at me and gloating about reporting me, sweet revenge :D

So let's here some of your stories!

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i was banned from FFXI for using my coordinate changer to jump...

it was the second time i was caught doing it... and it was dumb since i was just jumping, instead of claiming uber mobs with it.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I was banned from a torrent tracker for not doing anything.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've been perm banned from countless forums, but those were deserved bannings...

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i got banned on ut2k3 for whining about assumed hackers/cheaters. i deserved it :p

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was banned from some website that counts the amount of keys you press on your keyboard... just cuz I had 'I'm a type-o-matic' in my profile space...

they send me a mail...

now you're a banned-o-matic, enjoy

:(

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I've been banned from all of the Diablo computer games.. but I probably deserved that one.. I abused the system a little bit..

Got banned from Neverwinter Nights before I even got started.. I have no idea why..

I got banned from Halo.. They accused me of cheating when I wasn't!

I've been banned from a few forums.. mainly for letting a few swear words slip out. (not all forums take kindly to the word "ass". I know, right? Outrageous..)

Role
Diaper Lover
I got banned from a TF2 Server because I said Bitch over Mic 2 times, with no warning at all.

Thanks dicks!

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I work on a moderately successful forum about electronics. The forum has a post reporting feature, much like this one and some of the post reports I get come to me are absolutely hilarious. Stuff like "he hurt my feelings" and "he said a bad word"... someone actually reported one of my posts once, seemingly oblivious to the fact that these things come straight back to me and I, you know, make the rules.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I was permabanned on a silly wannabe GUI site (wanted to see if someone I knew was registered...) because my name was too short.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I got banned from several private Halo PC servers, one particular one was becausre I was pwning the s**t out of the n00b moderator there.

Role
Diaper Lover
When I host a server, when I get better internets, or when I get my own house, I will only kick for someone beating the living hell out of me.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
On my various game servers that I host, I try to be 100% fair. If someone is totally whooping my ass, I congratulate them for doing so! It's as simple as that. I say "damn you play good... looking for a squad?" People on my gaming squads don't whine about cheaters and the like, because on my squad, squad members have some administrative rights on my servers, so that they can check for cheaters, glitchers, etc.

I try to be as much 100% Democracy as I can with my squad, etc. People think badly upon you when you kick them from your server just because they play good. That's rude, foolish, and immature. if they play good on your server, give 'em a pat on the pack. Chances are, he'll come play in your server more often! Why do you think our squad stands undefeated!? And why our squad members are on the first page of the stats list? We get people who play good against us to join our squad. When those people build up... we're undefeatable! Besides, if you only allow pure n00bs to play on your server just for the fact that they're pure n00bs, then that's all your gonna get... n00bs.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
i got reported because someone didn't like me. Ironically enough, 2 days later that same person got banned. (The social network only tells the person that was banned the reason but I think it was because he reported 4-5 people he didn't like with no reason)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Banned from #foxtalestimes on FurNet because of my age.

I don't know if it counts, but my account in my school's network got blocked because I went on meebo on it. A while later, my personal folder in my personal drive got blocked because I had installed Firefox.

Banned from two forums in a board because the admin felt like it. *winkwink*

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My mom, myself and my Moms Boyfriend play on pogo.com. While I haven't been banned, my moms boyfriend just recently got a 4day suspension because my little sister got ahold of the keyboard and entered the letter "k" 6 times in a row. They said it was spamming.

I was recently banned for 48hours on Cases Laddar which is a gaming league, because our friend had a stroke, and I was jumping tourneys for her because she can't really type. They said I was cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.