Significant others…

Lilcatcus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have a question. How do you know if you’re getting the right treatment to satisfy your kink? I have a diaper kink and I wear every night. I enjoy using them but it’s referred to as disgusting…

Reactions: Diprs2
I would say if that is the response of your SO…. You need to find a new SO.

I don’t think that this one will ever come around.

Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43 and sbmccue
yeahhhh it’s just so scary. I fucked up and we just moved in together

Disgusting is harsh but I expect they won’t be the only SO to feel the same when confronted with this lifestyle.

Sorry to say, I suspect that it’ll be tough to change their mind ☹️

Reactions: newAB43, Lilcatcus and sbmccue
Been in my relationship for 5/6 years now and about to get married. All I can say is early on I established open book. If what you like is disgusting to your SO than there probably needs to be a chat.

I don't keep secrets and it was known early on about my bladder issues and diapers and all that, before we moved together.
Were actually getting married soon and it is that open book and honesty that has made the relationship what it is. Keeping secrets from your significant other is not only unhealthy but can be disastrous.

Relationships require listening and understanding for eachother. Without it your gonna be unhappy

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Jed51, newAB43 and 1 other person
Yeah I have tried to be honest she just kinda downplays it and try’s to change the topic. She’s a cna currently and says it’s to close to being at work

Forced said:
Disgusting is harsh but I expect they won’t be the only SO to feel the same when confronted with this lifestyle.

Sorry to say, I suspect that it’ll be tough to change their mind ☹️
Yeah it’s been tough… but if it’s an accident than she doesn’t care as long as I get rid of them so I’m confused

Lilcatcus said:
Yeah I have tried to be honest she just kinda downplays it and try’s to change the topic. She’s a cna currently and says it’s to close to being at work
Although her reaction to you is very poor, I can see where this may be a no-go for her. For her it is like bringing work home.

I would say based on your profile, you may need to look further before you get so involved with this young lady that you reach the point of no return and then the legal system gets involved. Although it may not seem like it; it will be allot easier to pull out now than a year from now.

She sounds vanilla and you appear anything but given your profile. It’s still early but it’s never too early for a serious discussion and an honest evaluation of your needs.

I feel for ya. it doesnt sound like a safe spot, psychologically. its a hard road learning to own our weirdness. and one you have to get comfortable careening down at speed before committing to a relationship with someone outside the loop. we are definitely generally a more understanding and open minded crowd thanks to our weird kinks. its tough when we come against someone close with a kneejerk repulsion for no real good reason. as someone who entered a relationship inside the abdl community, there was zero hurdle on that front but I still feel a twinge of shyness modelling my lingerie collection with her.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Piefox
Aww thank you sm, that sounded very sincere. I just fear that i would lose so much if I didn’t ever find someone better for me than her

Back