Signature Options

Should we be able to have more lines in our signatures?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Stay the same.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Currently you can only have 3 lines in your signature and I would like to see that be increased to maybe 5-8 lines.

Anyone else thing this is a good idea?

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I say yes we need more lines in our signatures :D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I may be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that donors get more lines...Or it was an idea for perks for donors

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It was an idea, I think i ended up suggesting bigger sig sizes for pictures for donors. I'd like to see that.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Honestly, to me, signatures are one of those things that are a novelty, but aren't really necessary. How many times have you read a signature that's pissed you of and annoyed the living hell out of you? Mine probably does it to at least one person. They're clever and cool, but if you need more than five lines, you're probably putting something in there that people aren't going to read much of.

F

FullMetal

To use A Rance Quote:

This is another one of those things where I could give to ***** about.

But I don't like cussing...

Anyway, I disabled those things so I do not see them. I guess if people feel like they do not have enough room to express themselves...sure, but why not use your profile for that?

FullMetal

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'd like more lines, mainly because the stuff inside of []s takes up loads of room, and you can't even see it.
It would be cool if the stuff inside of the square brackets didn't count as taking up signature space. That's why I have ":::" in my signature... a space would make it too many lines. :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Just gonna throw it in here, what about larger sig images like on the old site?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I said no, because I want to read people's posts, not people's signatures. I hate reading one-liner posts and then get slapped by a long signature.
Pictures are even worse, especially when some people use those annoying animated pictures.

Long or flashy signatures just draw away attention from the main reason for looking at someone's post: The contents of the post! It's like wearing an animated Van Gogh painting on your shirt - people will stare at your shirt and not give a rat's flipside about what you may say.

Peachy

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'd like more lines, mainly because the stuff inside of []s takes up loads of room, and you can't even see it.
It would be cool if the stuff inside of the square brackets didn't count as taking up signature space. That's why I have ":::" in my signature... a space would make it too many lines. :p
Those bbc tags don't count towards you line count.

I agree with peachy though I bet I'm guilty of it myself too.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess if people feel like they do not have enough room to express themselves...sure, but why not use your profile for that?

FullMetal
Because we modded and lurker users, cannot see profiles, send pms, be in groups, see the galllery and invite friends. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.