Sign with Bambino Diapers in bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I was using the restroom and i looked up in the stall....there was a sign that had bambino diapers on it. LOL!13901990_1064204120336479_2060417161_o.jpg13901990_1064204120336479_2060417161_o.jpg

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
ROFL and fabulous really.

Good advice though not to flush though.

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
so I guess the graphic artist that created that just pulled pictures from the internet. It is funny.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you Google "diaper" Bambino diapers are the 6th and 8th pictures that come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If you Google "diaper" Bambino diapers are the 6th and 8th pictures that come up.

Huh. Kinda odd. I wonder why that is...

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
To the person making the sign it was probably obvious it was a diaper, not so obvious it wasn't for little kids.

Poohbear102415

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
That is quite funny ^-^
But hey! I could see them not wanting those things flushed! Lol

jamiejamie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Ha. If you use the Bing search engine, it is the first thing that comes up. I can see why it looks like a baby diaper to a non-DL.

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Would a wet bambino even flush? I don't think it would fit down the pipe!

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Googled it after you mentioned it. A Bambino diaper is the first picture that comes up for me, and all three of their main diapers, Classic, Teddies, and Bellimisos, all appear on the first page. Somehow, I don't think that Bambinos pop up as the first thing for most people and Google customized the results for me since I'm assuming...Google knows.

Anyways, while I do find it amusing that they used a Bambino diaper on the sign, I'm ultimately just upset that people are flushing diapers, tampons, and freaking medicine! Seriously? SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.