Sign with Bambino Diapers in bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
I was using the restroom and i looked up in the stall....there was a sign that had bambino diapers on it. LOL!13901990_1064204120336479_2060417161_o.jpg13901990_1064204120336479_2060417161_o.jpg

ROFL and fabulous really.

Good advice though not to flush though.

Interesting.

so I guess the graphic artist that created that just pulled pictures from the internet. It is funny.

If you Google "diaper" Bambino diapers are the 6th and 8th pictures that come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAO said:
If you Google "diaper" Bambino diapers are the 6th and 8th pictures that come up.

Huh. Kinda odd. I wonder why that is...

that's just all kinds of awesome!

To the person making the sign it was probably obvious it was a diaper, not so obvious it wasn't for little kids.

That is quite funny ^-^
But hey! I could see them not wanting those things flushed! Lol

AAO said:

Ha. If you use the Bing search engine, it is the first thing that comes up. I can see why it looks like a baby diaper to a non-DL.

That is one scarry potty!

Would a wet bambino even flush? I don't think it would fit down the pipe!

AAO said:
Googled it after you mentioned it. A Bambino diaper is the first picture that comes up for me, and all three of their main diapers, Classic, Teddies, and Bellimisos, all appear on the first page. Somehow, I don't think that Bambinos pop up as the first thing for most people and Google customized the results for me since I'm assuming...Google knows.

Anyways, while I do find it amusing that they used a Bambino diaper on the sign, I'm ultimately just upset that people are flushing diapers, tampons, and freaking medicine! Seriously? SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back