• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

(sigh)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey,

I don't know if this belongs here, but...

I feel that there is no one out there for me. I have tried on many occasions to get to know some girls better, but I always crash and burn! I want to meet a girl that wears diapers. I don't care if it is for pleasure or need, I just want to be friends with one. I am not saying that my attempts at a relationship failed, because I asked them about diapers, no that is not why. I never even brought it up to them. I just want to meet a girl that wears diapers... Just to be friends with her to talk about a common interest.

so... there is my little rant/want/need...:frown::frown::frown::frown:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Sorry to hear that.

It's times like this that i'm happy that I have a bf that likes diapers.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I share a simular problem, except I want a boyfriend and I'm. I...so it would be hard to ce out of the closet, and I need a bf who knows I wear diapers...spool....rainbows and stuff...

Role
Private
You're 16 years old. I'm not saying it's always the case, but the overwhelming majority of the time "high-school relationships" never work out. As far as I'm concerned, school kids only get into these doomed relationships in order to get some experience in for the real deal later in life, or because of social/peer pressure. Believe me when I say, at 16 you've hardly scratched the surface of having a serious relationship.

So having said that, don't worry about it. You're young, you should be enjoying life, not worrying about which is the next girl that's going to dump you.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thats the thing I have NEVER had a GF, ever. I don't care if it fails, i would really just want a friend who is a girl that is into diapers.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thats the thing I have NEVER had a GF, ever. I don't care if it fails, i would really just want a friend who is a girl that is into diapers.
If you want a relationship with a girl (or anyone) based on diapers then it's bound to never, ever last long.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Lol I was going to be like
"Hey me too."
Then I realized that a bunch of people beat me to it.
Honestly
If all your looking for in a relationship is diaper wearing, then it's not going to last, even if you do find a relationship that involves diaper wearing. There has to be more to your search than that to grasp the relationship you need. Not the one you want.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Just wait a little and go on Eharmony.
It was funny just now, as soon as i scrolled down to your post the ad for EHarmony came on tv lol. Maybe its a sign lol.

But yah, i have yet to find a girl any wear close to me that wears diapers for any reason, and no girl that ive ever gone out with that i trusted enough to tell was exactly cool with it.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
One time I met this girl on OKCupid and I asked her if she was into kinky stuff. She said yes, and I said well what about really kinky stuff. She said, she'll do anything, absolutely anything. So I told her I wear diapers sometimes. I never heard from her again. lol

I don't even know why I'm posting this. The thread just reminded me of it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think you would be better to just have a regular relationship with a girl and gain some experience in dating. Relationships are always about give and take, compromising. I found it difficult when I was 16 to approach the whole sex thing with a girl, even on more normal ground. Bringing diapers into it would have been impossible for me. By the time I was 17 I was hot and heavy with this one girl, and since it was my first experience, it was more than enough. When I wanted the diaper experience, I did that both home and alone.

Life is complicated enough as it is, and most 16 year old girls will not be able to get their mind around diapers. Sex is tough enough. I guess what I'm saying is, enjoy the sex for what it is. As we become adults, we expand our horizons, and all things come to those who wait. On the positive side of things, invest time in how you look. Lift weights like I did, and make yourself as attractive as possible to the other sex. Go proactive. Of course if you just want to hook up with a girl over diapers and not have it be sexual, I suppose that is another set of conditions to which I have little to suggest. It will be hard to meet someone like that in real life.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, you can definitely add me to the list of people who would prefer a partner who is also into diapers, though I feel the need to point out that a relationship based too much on this is bound to fail. This cannot be the main aspect you look for in a man or woman, because bluntly there will be more important things in the relationship, so be careful how selective you are using diapers as the only means of selection.

Besides that, at your age, there is no need to really be too worried about not having a girlfriend yet. Most high school relationships do not go well (my observation from watching my friends), so you might as well just wait until the ideal woman comes along. Don't feel any pressure to search for a girlfriend, because you'll find one eventually, so don't worry about it for now.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a bit different from you guys, I just want a girl, and diapers, not together, if they were together, :thumbsup: if not, oh well. Once I get a girl, and get some sexin, then I can die, without being a failure.

I don't see why you wouldn't get into a relationship while you are young, I need to get some XP and level up, because I'm level 1, with 50/1,000 XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.