SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABU cloth backed Preschool for me!

Reactions: Mooncat and ThePaddedGolfer
Happy SiDF to you all! This is my very first one, and I’m going the whole nine yards for regression tonight—diapered, pacifier (actually chewelry but still a soother!), stuffies, and warm milk with vanilla and a bit of sugar. I’m actually wearing a Pampers swimwear diaper, as I don’t have the means of getting adult diapers for now. I am kinda scared that I’ll leak, but we’ll see what happens~ Sweet dreams from this sleepy cat who’s nice, padded and cozily headed to bed!

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer and tails1234
Friday night!
Northshore Tie Dye? Check
Gary Wear PUL pants? Check
Minions lounge pants? Check
Micky/Minnie mouse long t-shirt? Check

Now to unwind and sleep in!

Just woke up from my first one wearing a BetterDry diaper.

Reactions: ElPulpo
I did it and got full points!!!

(Holds for applause)

Was wearing a BetterDry with Onesie and a pacifier

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer
Woke up and slept better than usual. diaper is almost full.

Mooncat said:
Happy SiDF to you all! This is my very first one, and I’m going the whole nine yards for regression tonight—diapered, pacifier (actually chewelry but still a soother!), stuffies, and warm milk with vanilla and a bit of sugar. I’m actually wearing a Pampers swimwear diaper, as I don’t have the means of getting adult diapers for now. I am kinda scared that I’ll leak, but we’ll see what happens~ Sweet dreams from this sleepy cat who’s nice, padded and cozily headed to bed!
Why have I not been putting vanilla and sugar in my warm milk before now? Thanks Mooncat!

Reactions: Mooncat and ThePaddedGolfer
This will be my second Friday in a row now - it was too hot, earlier. But temperatures are falling now and it's easier to sleep padded.

I mostly wear ABU DinoRawrz at night - I'm a side-sleeper, so the sides have to be comfortable and breathable, and these are. The tapes are non-irritating, too. Comfortable.

Reactions: perlFerret
I'm ready for SIDF! My wife will not be back home tonight because she is spending the night with her mother. Her step dad is not expected to make it much longer....dying from cancer. I wish wearing a diaper to bed tonight won't be as fun as usual because my mind will be on all of them. Anyway..... I'm wearing a really thick, pinned on, cloth diaper covered by a pair of white,pull on, high backed, plastic pants and a short black t shirt. I have applied diaper rash ointment on my privates and sprinkled powder on my diaper before I pinned it on myself because I plan on my diaper being semi wet before I climb into bed. By morning I should wake up in a soaking wet diaper! I love the way a diaper feels when it's really wet!! I will post a pic of me wearing the cloth diaper and plastic pants that I'm wearing right now!

Attachments

• 20210924_194046~2.jpg
    20210924_194046~2.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210924_193843~2.jpg
    20210924_193843~2.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 10
I'm ready for SIDF! My wife will not be back home tonight because she is spending the night with her mother. Her step dad is not expected to make it much longer....dying from cancer. I wish wearing a diaper to bed tonight won't be as fun as usual because my mind will be on all of them. Anyway..... I'm wearing a really thick, pinned on, cloth diaper covered by a pair of white,pull on, high backed, plastic pants and a short black t shirt. I have applied diaper rash ointment on my privates and sprinkled powder on my diaper before I pinned it on myself because I plan on my diaper being semi wet before I climb into bed. By morning I should wake up in a soaking wet diaper! I love the way a diaper feels when it's really wet!! I will post a pic of me wearing the cloth diaper and plastic pants that I have on right now!

Attachments

• 20210924_193843~2.jpg
    20210924_193843~2.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 7
Well blow my Socks off 🤣
It’s the 1st of October and it’s a Friday so that means it’s a SIDF Friday 👍👍👍🥳

Reactions: AComputerGuy and Vistavision99
Yay, what a great way to start the month :)

Reactions: Vistavision99
Decisions, decisions! Can't wait for SIDF tonight

Today was a pink MegaMax day and it's going to be a pink MegaMax night.

Abena M4 (plastic) with an InControl scented booster :love:

It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten to play, but in a carousel V2 tonight!

ABU dinasours

LilTwirl said:
Sleep In Diapers Friday
An ADISC Tradition

ADISC has been around for a number of years now, and over this time, we have established a number of community traditions. Perhaps none of these are as often thought of or as notable as Sleep In Diapers Friday (or SIDF).

What is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
This monthly 'holiday' just happens to have a very self-explanatory name! Basically, it's a night that members of the greater ADISC community come together and indulge in the reason they came to this site in the first place. We put on a diaper and fall asleep. It's that simple!

When is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
The first Friday of every month. That's right, the first Friday, not every Friday. Not everyone here wears diapers every night, so doing it every week would be overkill. Holding it once a month makes it more special and keeps it as something for people to plan for.

Are there any incentives in participating?
Of course there are. You're sleeping in a diaper! What more could you want? :p
Seriously though, there aren't really any on-site advantages to taking part in a Sleep In Diapers Friday, but it is always a fun thing to do.

If you are interested in putting a number on things, you can feel free to try out:

SIDF Points
Some time ago, a member (namely me) posted a 'Rewards Program' for participating in Sleep In Diapers Friday. While there is no real reward in getting these points, the satisfaction that comes in the act of gaining them can be quite fun!

Brief overview
There are a total of 5 SIDF Points that can be earned each time SIDF comes around. Here are the points you can win.

Point 1
Get the date right! SIDF begins before midnight (24:00 or 12:00AM) Friday night/Saturday morning in your timezone. If it's not SIDF, you shouldn't be getting any of these made up points, though you still get the enjoyment of sleeping in a diaper anyways!

Point 2
Wear a diaper! It doesn't matter what kind of a diaper it is; just wear some sort of a diaper on SIDF night to earn this point.

Point 3
Leave the diaper on for the duration of the night. This means using it as it was intended to be used. If you need to change and have another diaper you can use, change into it to keep up with this point! (Note: feel free to follow your usual routine for messing without penalty).

Point 4
Sleep! This isn't Stay Up In Diapers Friday! Get the fourth point for actually sleeping a decent night's sleep on SIDF. For those new and having trouble falling sleeping in diapers, this gets easier as time goes on.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! This is a time to get in touch with the diaper loving and/or regressive side of you and to indulge in your interest, no matter how often you get to.

So, that's it. If you wear a diaper, use it for its intended purpose, sleep, and have fun on an SIDF night, it's a free and totally worthless 5 SIDF Points for you! :D
I cannot wait. To anybody who has trouble sleeping in diapers at first, just don’t think about it. Literally, just treat it like sleeping in any pair of underwear.

I've made it 3 days diapered, a first and longest stretch. Feels like underwear to me now. Though I usually only had time to wear during the night anyways, so I'm used to sleeping in one. I should be able to make it to Sunday afternoon with a quick adulting then back to it when I get back. Its going to be great to make it to Friday first though!

Happy November SIDF everyone! It’s nice and chilly where I am and it was the perfect night for a baggy hoodie and a fresh warm diaper. It’s been a couple weeks for me, but I’m still loving my ABU Dinorawrz. 💜🦖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back