SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaper up friends!
SIDF April is here!
Anyway, I am in dydees 24/7 anyway.

Reactions: Traveller, ThePaddedGolfer and chrischrischris
All padded up in a cloth nighttime rearz with 2 baby prefolds for bulk. Comfy and warm for the night.

Reactions: Traveller and chrischrischris
+5 SIDF points for me! Woke up in a wet Megamax with two boosters

Reactions: Traveller
ThePaddedGolfer said:
+5 SIDF points for me! Woke up in a wet Megamax with two boosters
I would SO much like to have that experience too :-(

spddan said:
Sleep In Diapers Friday
An ADISC Tradition

ADISC has been around for a number of years now, and over this time, we have established a number of community traditions. Perhaps none of these are as often thought of or as notable as Sleep In Diapers Friday (or SIDF).

What is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
This monthly 'holiday' just happens to have a very self-explanatory name! Basically, it's a night that members of the greater ADISC community come together and indulge in the reason they came to this site in the first place. We put on a diaper and fall asleep. It's that simple!

When is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
The first Friday of every month. That's right, the first Friday, not every Friday. Not everyone here wears diapers every night, so doing it every week would be overkill. Holding it once a month makes it more special and keeps it as something for people to plan for.

Are there any incentives in participating?
Of course there are. You're sleeping in a diaper! What more could you want? :p
Seriously though, there aren't really any on-site advantages to taking part in a Sleep In Diapers Friday, but it is always a fun thing to do.

If you are interested in putting a number on things, you can feel free to try out:

SIDF Points
Some time ago, a member (namely me) posted a 'Rewards Program' for participating in Sleep In Diapers Friday. While there is no real reward in getting these points, the satisfaction that comes in the act of gaining them can be quite fun!

Brief overview
There are a total of 5 SIDF Points that can be earned each time SIDF comes around. Here are the points you can win.

Point 1
Get the date right! SIDF begins before midnight (24:00 or 12:00AM) Friday night/Saturday morning in your timezone. If it's not SIDF, you shouldn't be getting any of these made up points, though you still get the enjoyment of sleeping in a diaper anyways!

Point 2
Wear a diaper! It doesn't matter what kind of a diaper it is; just wear some sort of a diaper on SIDF night to earn this point.

Point 3
Leave the diaper on for the duration of the night. This means using it as it was intended to be used. If you need to change and have another diaper you can use, change into it to keep up with this point! (Note: feel free to follow your usual routine for messing without penalty).

Point 4
Sleep! This isn't Stay Up In Diapers Friday! Get the fourth point for actually sleeping a decent night's sleep on SIDF. For those new and having trouble falling sleeping in diapers, this gets easier as time goes on.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! This is a time to get in touch with the diaper loving and/or regressive side of you and to indulge in your interest, no matter how often you get to.

So, that's it. If you wear a diaper, use it for its intended purpose, sleep, and have fun on an SIDF night, it's a free and totally worthless 5 SIDF Points for you! :D
I appreciate the invite to sleep in diapers Friday, sounds like fun.

Happy SIDF everyone!

I'm just preparing to get into a fresh BetterDry for the night.

SIDF - May Edition
This Friday, May 7th

Yes!
The next SIDF is on Friday, 2 days from today.

Slept well in my Tykables Overnight, LKS and my Sleeping bag :) Maybe the last time with the sleeping bag because it gets warm...

Happy SIDF everyone! Cuddled in bed with my cats watching anime. Haven’t got to wear since the last SIDF. Wearing my Crinklz Aquanaut to bed this cool Spring evening.

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer
Superman Onesie and a Skooldoodle diaper - just changed after getting a spanking for using Daddy's computer without his say-so. :cry:

hey can I join

TGIF.-later it will be SIDF for me.- :) I don't wear 24/7 but I'm on a bit of a roll...I wore a diaper to bed on Tuesday, then during the day on Wednesday, then wore one to bed last night (thursday), changed it when I got up - still wearing it. I will be changing it soon for another one. I haven't used the toilet yet today. I plan to wear one to bed tonight, and probably one tomorrow night. I'm really enjoying this.

Glaceon said:
Slept well in my Tykables Overnight, LKS and my Sleeping bag :) Maybe the last time with the sleeping bag because it gets warm...
I am usually diapered in a tykables overnight but am trying the XL good nights next sleep in diapers Friday

Molicare 10d medium for me 🙂 and the night before a Tena stretch

Tomorrow is SIDF.
I will try to join the tradition again (it has been a while).

Is there someone interested in some extra diaper time or AB time, just between us (2 or more who join me this time) during the SIDF, achieving our goals ?
I ask because sometimes I start sleeping in diapers for SIDF and then just give up at some point because of fear of leaking in my bed and also not believing that I can manage it through the morning and get some decent sleep...so I mostly remove diaper during the night, and don't get any point (except 2 or 3 times before...).
There is also another question, I would like it to try to sleep with pacifier during the SIDF, and some more ...

So, I propose to upgrade SIDF with 2 more goals for those few who would join my venture/goals because together we can be stronger and push our limits more:
1. st goal = to follow SIDF tradition (all 5 points) like everyone here and have fun.

2. 2nd goal = to sleep with pacifier/dummy during the SIDF and/or Saturday night for those who would like to try this with me.

3. 3rd goal = stay diapered during the Saturday and/or Sunday untill evening (so, 24 hours or even 48 hours).

There would be 5 points for SIDF (this is the rule of the community and that is tradition), but we could give us some extra points if you want for achieving 2nd and 3rd goal but only if we do it together and only if we do it as we promised to do, so for example: you could promise: only SIDF, or, SIDF + 3rd goal and without 2nd goal, or, SIDF + 2nd goal and without doing 3rd goal.
And the points between us few would be:
1. goal = SIDF 5 point, = 5
2. goal = pacifier/dummy night sleep for SIDF 2 points and/or Saturday night sleep another 2 points, = 2 (SIDF) + 2 (Saturday) = 4
3. goal = being diapered 24 hours = 3 points, or 48 hours, another 3 points. = 3 (24h) + 3 (24h) = 6
In total that is 5 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 15 points.

You can change your diaper/nappy if it is used, as if you would if you wear it 24/7, and also, pacifier/dummy is only for night sleep, but if want have it during the day or as you do generally. Don't want to get someone in trouble.
If want, join me in this, and together we will try this little challenge.
Only thing that is important is that who join this with me, must do as promised or everyone in the group gets no point: so, all get points or nobody gets points, so be careful what you promise if you join me.

I promise: 1st goal SIDF 5 points + 2nd goal 4(2+2) points + 3rd goal 6(3+3) points = 15 points
(you can promise less, but minimum is SIDF 5 points).

I hope this is not against the tradition of SIDF just wanted someone who wants to challenge more with me this time, and maybe in future for some days/events we agree together.

tillylenn said:
Tomorrow is SIDF.
I will try to join the tradition again (it has been a while).

Is there someone interested in some extra diaper time or AB time, just between us (2 or more who join me this time) during the SIDF, achieving our goals ?
I ask because sometimes I start sleeping in diapers for SIDF and then just give up at some point because of fear of leaking in my bed and also not believing that I can manage it through the morning and get some decent sleep...so I mostly remove diaper during the night, and don't get any point (except 2 or 3 times before...).
There is also another question, I would like it to try to sleep with pacifier during the SIDF, and some more ...

So, I propose to upgrade SIDF with 2 more goals for those few who would join my venture/goals because together we can be stronger and push our limits more:
1. st goal = to follow SIDF tradition (all 5 points) like everyone here and have fun.

2. 2nd goal = to sleep with pacifier/dummy during the SIDF and/or Saturday night for those who would like to try this with me.

3. 3rd goal = stay diapered during the Saturday and/or Sunday untill evening (so, 24 hours or even 48 hours).

There would be 5 points for SIDF (this is the rule of the community and that is tradition), but we could give us some extra points if you want for achieving 2nd and 3rd goal but only if we do it together and only if we do it as we promised to do, so for example: you could promise: only SIDF, or, SIDF + 3rd goal and without 2nd goal, or, SIDF + 2nd goal and without doing 3rd goal.
And the points between us few would be:
1. goal = SIDF 5 point, = 5
2. goal = pacifier/dummy night sleep for SIDF 2 points and/or Saturday night sleep another 2 points, = 2 (SIDF) + 2 (Saturday) = 4
3. goal = being diapered 24 hours = 3 points, or 48 hours, another 3 points. = 3 (24h) + 3 (24h) = 6
In total that is 5 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 15 points.

You can change your diaper/nappy if it is used, as if you would if you wear it 24/7, and also, pacifier/dummy is only for night sleep, but if want have it during the day or as you do generally. Don't want to get someone in trouble.
If want, join me in this, and together we will try this little challenge.
Only thing that is important is that who join this with me, must do as promised or everyone in the group gets no point: so, all get points or nobody gets points, so be careful what you promise if you join me.

I promise: 1st goal SIDF 5 points + 2nd goal 4(2+2) points + 3rd goal 6(3+3) points = 15 points
(you can promise less, but minimum is SIDF 5 points).

I hope this is not against the tradition of SIDF just wanted someone who wants to challenge more with me this time, and maybe in future for some days/events we agree together.
Does SIDF specifically mean sleeping overnight? from Thursday overnight to Friday; "or" from Friday overnight to Saturday? and I'm assuming we are to be diapered all day on Friday- right? I'm not sure if I can join you; as I don't have enough diapers. I'm waiting for a delivery of samples.

wettingagain said:
Does SIDF specifically mean sleeping overnight? from Thursday overnight to Friday; "or" from Friday overnight to Saturday? and I'm assuming we are to be diapered all day on Friday- right? I'm not sure if I can join you; as I don't have enough diapers. I'm waiting for a delivery of samples.

wettingagain thank you, I think it will be regular SIDF.​

I overestimated myself, again. 😣

Last edited:
Reactions: wettingagain
wettingagain said:
No problem.
You were so kind, that I was thinking all day, so if you want, we could do it.
So to answer your question, it would start the same time as SIDF, from Friday night to Saturday night, so, for start lets do 24 hours.
It would start 22.00 (10 PM) Friday till 22.00 (10 PM) Saturday, and would include sleeping that one night with pacifier.
If you want start as same time as SIDF in 00.00 (12.00 PM) till 00.00 (12.00 PM). Important is that we follow SIDF plus sleeping with paci plus the next day staying in diapers so that is full 24 hours being diapered.
In short, SIDF + paci + 24 h diapered.

I am also sorry I was in the bad moode this morning and was rude to you in a way. I am sorry.
So if you give it a try, let me know here. Bye wettingagain ! ☺

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back