SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy SIDF!! I will be in a crinklz for the night!

Reactions: BigBlueBear
Bunny hops for me, and sleeping in my new sleep sack.

Reactions: BigBlueBear, LittleVampire and Midwest82
I will have mine on rdy for tonight right as soon as I get home from work later!

Reactions: BigBlueBear, LittleVampire and Midwest82
It's been soooo long for me! Got my Crinklz Aquanaut on tonight and I'm watching let's plays with my cats. All is well.

Reactions: BigBlueBear
Got a Bunny Hopps on and getting ready for bed. Have a great SIDF everyone!

Reactions: LittleVampire
Getting ready to change from a blue Megamax into a Dry 24/7 for SIDF.

Successful SIDF in my Dry 24/7. Gonna have breakfast and then shower and change into a Megamax. Think I’m just gonna make a diapered weekend out of it.

Sleep in diapers Friday I did take part for a few months but got so addicted turned into every night then whent 24/7 . Well thanks sidf I now love being diaperd all the time no going back now

Last edited:
this was a good one, fell asleep in a Megamax Tie Dye that had only been wet once, and I wet myself 4 times throughout the night, northshore keeps proving themselves. still wearing it, probably about to mess soon 💜

Last edited:
Reactions: Kane2000 and chrischrischris
I can't wear during the night, but this Friday morning I put on a diaper and slept in it for about an hour. Hope that counts as well :)

Reactions: chrischrischris
DownLow said:
I would love to take part in this but can only do Sunday to Thursday :-(
Everything will be okay

Reactions: DownLow and chrischrischris
Hmm... guess ill try this in april.

calling it in for the earlier timezones - put one a molicare that I was going to wet a bit before sleeping, but ended up filling it up before I was planning on going to bed! Just was consciously trying to continuously wet even if there was only a little bit in my system. Just changed into a fresh one, so we will see if there's anything left overnight 😜

Reactions: Traveller and chrischrischris
Cosy in my trusty L4. My partner has randomly decided she wants a Tena Noir Pull-Up this evening. Her reason? “I dunno. In case I have a little accident or something...” 😊

MailCat581 said:
Next one is Friday, April 2nd. I'll be participating in it but it will be emotional for me as I might be crying myself to sleep. The reason why is this day was my mom's birthday. She sadly passed away last year in October. I miss her so much!
Sorry to hear that MailCat☹
Just snuggle down and remember your mom, the warmth, the cuddle, the smell of a mom, and her words🥰🥰🥰🥰

Every day is sleep in nappies day for me, so even the sad days can feel ok.

My Northshore order should be getting here just in time today, I'm excited to see how well the new leak guards hold up overnight! I've been stoked for the new colors, haven't gotten to try them yet.

Happy SIDF everyone!

Happy SIDF to one and all🥰🥰
I'm in my afternoon double booster nappy just chilling till bed time when mummy changes me ready at 8.
She will be putting me in my super thick overnight set up, terry, 6 bamboo boosters, and tonight cos it's special, my bright red 10 snap sided vinyl pants, all wrapped up snug in my footed PJ's (unicorns) and snuggly with Harry rabbit and my purple dummy and ribbon🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I SOOOOO CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BattyBat
I’ve been padded since 9pm last night and will be still tonight

Happy sidf!
Change time for me!
Every night and day is sidf for me though, so it's routine, but I still love every single evening in diapers!
But, because it's a long weekend, I'll likely enjoy crinkly time much more during the days and evenings too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back