SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobbyRocketPants said:
Last night marks 28 nights in a row for me, which is my second-longest time span sleeping in diapers since childhood. (I did 31 nights last December, but I'm just a few days from surpassing that record).

I've challenged myself to "SID/180" - sleep in diapers for 180 nights, about six months. I live alone, and moved to a new city a few years ago - as all my family and friends are in other cities, there's little chance of a surprise visit. The pandemic means I'm more isolated than ever before, so this is my chance to sleep in diapers regularly. This is also the ideal time of year to try it, as the extra padding is more comfortable in winter.

It's becoming routine now. Most nights I don't see it as anything special, I just do it because I challenged myself. For this first month, the goal is mainly to get used to the feeling, and not worry about wetting it (in fact, if I wake at 3am needing to pee, I'm still getting out of bed to use the toilet!).

Next month's goal is to intentionally wet during the night, if I wake up needing to pee, rather than getting out of bed, and then go back to sleep in a wet diaper.
I've tried peeing during the night in my diaper, but for some reason my body just won't cooperate yet! I'm trying to lay in my bed to pee during the day in an effort to override my training. Do you have a hard time peeing while in your bed?

HomeAlone said:
I've tried peeing during the night in my diaper, but for some reason my body just won't cooperate yet! I'm trying to lay in my bed to pee during the day in an effort to override my training. Do you have a hard time peeing while in your bed?
Yes at first, I still can't pee lying on my back unless my bladder is really full.

Reactions: HomeAlone
The timing was perfect, as I was running a little fever anyhow (101.0 in my bottom) - so I went to bed in my Superman onesie with a Bambino Skooldoodle underneath. Woke up fully loaded - now have a fresh Skooldoodle over my bottom.

this will be my first SIDF!! :D

Reactions: 49beachdipe and Ronan94
I know its not an official SIDF but I don't get to do this very often. Laying down in a wet diaper now.

Reactions: HomeAlone
I did, but because my accidents I have been is diapers every night, don’t want have tonwash my pillow again, I almost destroyed and it my hug pillow for the last 24 years I am not willing to destroy it so diapers every night now and when I wake up dry I write in my calendar, but enjoy my diaper before shower

The next "SLEEP IN DIAPERS FRIDAY" is in 2 weeks on February 5, 2021.
Get ready!

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I can rarely participate in "Sleep In diapers Friday" but as I'm staying in a hotel tonight for work I'm doing sleep in diapers Thursday (into Friday) instead 😄

spddan said:
Sleep In Diapers Friday
An ADISC Tradition

ADISC has been around for a number of years now, and over this time, we have established a number of community traditions. Perhaps none of these are as often thought of or as notable as Sleep In Diapers Friday (or SIDF).

What is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
This monthly 'holiday' just happens to have a very self-explanatory name! Basically, it's a night that members of the greater ADISC community come together and indulge in the reason they came to this site in the first place. We put on a diaper and fall asleep. It's that simple!

When is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
The first Friday of every month. That's right, the first Friday, not every Friday. Not everyone here wears diapers every night, so doing it every week would be overkill. Holding it once a month makes it more special and keeps it as something for people to plan for.

Are there any incentives in participating?
Of course there are. You're sleeping in a diaper! What more could you want? :p
Seriously though, there aren't really any on-site advantages to taking part in a Sleep In Diapers Friday, but it is always a fun thing to do.

If you are interested in putting a number on things, you can feel free to try out:

SIDF Points
Some time ago, a member (namely me) posted a 'Rewards Program' for participating in Sleep In Diapers Friday. While there is no real reward in getting these points, the satisfaction that comes in the act of gaining them can be quite fun!

Brief overview
There are a total of 5 SIDF Points that can be earned each time SIDF comes around. Here are the points you can win.

Point 1
Get the date right! SIDF begins before midnight (24:00 or 12:00AM) Friday night/Saturday morning in your timezone. If it's not SIDF, you shouldn't be getting any of these made up points, though you still get the enjoyment of sleeping in a diaper anyways!

Point 2
Wear a diaper! It doesn't matter what kind of a diaper it is; just wear some sort of a diaper on SIDF night to earn this point.

Point 3
Leave the diaper on for the duration of the night. This means using it as it was intended to be used. If you need to change and have another diaper you can use, change into it to keep up with this point! (Note: feel free to follow your usual routine for messing without penalty).

Point 4
Sleep! This isn't Stay Up In Diapers Friday! Get the fourth point for actually sleeping a decent night's sleep on SIDF. For those new and having trouble falling sleeping in diapers, this gets easier as time goes on.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! This is a time to get in touch with the diaper loving and/or regressive side of you and to indulge in your interest, no matter how often you get to.

So, that's it. If you wear a diaper, use it for its intended purpose, sleep, and have fun on an SIDF night, it's a free and totally worthless 5 SIDF Points for you! :D
I can't wait till Friday gets here. I'm a new member and this will be my first SIDF so it will have a special meaning for me. Do we get together and read the memories of other members favorite participations of SIDF celebrations and share in the stories of what it meant for them? I for one, would love to read about their first experiences.

Reactions: Midwest82
It's almost my bedtime and my nappy's already damp :giggle: I don't get a change until morning though o_O

first official one :D im gonna wear a rearz lil monsters until bedtime and then changing into a rearz barnyard for sleep

Reactions: Diaper44, ThePaddedGolfer and Midwest82
Happy SIDF I will be wearing a peekabus for tonight!

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer and littledub1955
3bsg3 said:
It's almost my bedtime and my nappy's already damp :giggle: I don't get a change until morning though o_O
I always like how it feels so warm for so long everytime I wet and wearing plastic pants can help hold in the heat for nearly an hour.

Reactions: HomeAlone and Midwest82
DIAPER UP FRIENDS!
SIDF is officially here!

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer and Midwest82
Yea, I'm in. in the past I have done it by choice. Tonight I will be padded like an actual bedwetter because I need to in order to not wake to a wet bed.

• Wow
My kid just left to go to my ex's for the weekend! I'm in a MegaMax for the first time in a week. Already started with my first wee! Feels so good to be in a big diaper I can depend on not to leak. Yay for SIDF!

Reactions: Codiapermike, LuvMyDiapers and ThePaddedGolfer
Happy SIDF to all! Participating tonight with a Megamax + Booster. Great way to end a long week at work!

Reactions: lilkayden, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and LuvMyDiapers
I'm SIDFing in my XL Goodnights sample tonight. And Jesus Fucking Christ... these fit me. Like really fit me. I don't have to stretch them to near the breaking point. I'm 6'1", 195lb (most of which is accounted for by a moderate beer belly/dadbod but down from 225lb three years ago), and I have a slim booty. And these fit.

When they come out in retail, I'm getting a case. Kimberly-Clark has no idea the monster they just unleashed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back